The Lucky One ~ Chapter Two ~

As I looked at the screen, my face was just blank. "OMG OMG OMG!! BTS HAD A RAFFLE FROM THE CONCERT TICKETS😵"
And I was one of the winners out of the thousands of people who bought tickets, I was shocked and almost cried. Then my dad called my name to come downstairs for something.

"Do you know what's this for? You're meeting BTS? or something" my dad said.
"WAIT WHAT?!" I yelled and looked at the email, "when you get to the venue, you would go to the backstage after the concert with the other winners to greet BTS and ask them some questions or hangout with them for a little bit" my dad said questionably. My eyes widen with no words, my father just smiled at me and whispers "You better get ready on Friday, it's in three days"
"WAIT THREE DAYS?! I THOUGHT ITS ONE WEEK?"
"Ummm no, You must have read the calendar wrong, it's in three days."
When he said those words I rushed into my room to see if I have anything I need.

"OKAY IM SO READY FOR THIS! LET'S GO!" When I checked the time, it was already 10pm so I knew I needed to go to the sleep. I took a shower and put my pajamas on, as I got into my bed I kept on thinking of what or how should I greet BTS, I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them. As  my thoughts float away I feel asleep and dreamt of BTS and how I was Jimin's girlfriend, "I love you so much Jimin ah~~" as I cuddled with him in the bed and him giving me soft kisses on my forehead and passionately on my lips.

 As  my thoughts float away I feel asleep and dreamt of BTS and how I was Jimin's girlfriend, "I love you so much Jimin ah~~" as I cuddled with him in the bed and him giving me soft kisses on my forehead and passionately on my lips

————————————————————-

               T H E  N E X T  D A Y

As I woke up at 7am in the morning, I touched my lips and thought of the dream last night, "I wish it was real😏, but I never had an intimate dream with Jimin like that before.. huh" as I kept thinking again and again about that one dream.

When I looked at the window, I  instantly took my phone and see if BTS tweeted anything while I was sleeping, (I HATE TIME DIFFERENCE)
They posted selfies from their late night flight, "Wow, Jimin's so cute in this! And OMG finally Jungkook posted something😂" as I looked at the time I need to get out of bed cause I only had 20 mins. I got out of bed and did my morning routine, I had my outfit planned

 I got out of bed and did my morning routine, I had my outfit planned

As I went downstairs, I ate my scrambled eggs and toast. When I finished I saw my neighbor Yera out of the window, she was a transfer student last year who was from Korea, ever since we became friends we've been talking about Korean culture and KPOP of course.

"MAMA I HAVE TO GO!" As I yelled to my mom, she came down and kissed my forehead "Be safe sweetie" I walk out the door and met up with Yera.

"Took you long😂, well are you excited?"
"Of Course! I'm excited, did hear the news?" I replied
"Oh yeah I saw, I can't believe you won! You're one of the lucky ones!"
"I KNOW, IT'S STILL UNBELIEVABLE!"
As we were walking to school I saw students making a crowd lined up on both sides of these people walking into our school, as I saw who those people were I was shocked to see who's faces their were.. we both yelled out loud in shock "WAIT! IS THAT THREE OF THE MEMBERS OF BTS?!"

 we both yelled out loud in shock "WAIT! IS THAT THREE OF THE MEMBERS OF BTS?!"

————————————————————-
    E N D  O F  C H A P T E R  T W O