The Best Night Ever ~ Chapter 5 ~

[ P A R T O N E ]

It was the day.. FRIDAY
The day I get to officially meet all of the BTS members in person, I was woken up by the spring light from my window. My head was still boggled that this is real life, as I open my eyes I hear a notification go off on my phone, it was Jimin

 My head was still boggled that this is real life, as I open my eyes I hear a notification go off on my phone, it was Jimin

————————————————————

As I was startled my the alarm that went off on my phone, I turned it off and started my day. I did my morning routine and ate breakfast, as I was finished with everything I went upstairs to look at posts people made recently about BTS on my laptop.

I looked at the time,
"I'll leave in 20 mins 👌🏼"
As I scrolled though my app, I saw many people posting about the 'school meeting'. I guess people were wondering what happened at my school to make BTS come there, I saw this one article a fan made called "Who is this mystery girl? What is BTS doing with her?"
As time passes by, I went downstairs said goodbye to my mother and headed out to school with Yera.

School today was emotions were like a tidal wave of how many people looked at me and probably whispered about me ever since yesterday, as the school day ended I went straight to my house to get ready for THE KPOP CONCERT TONIGHT!!
My heart was pounding as I saw my cousin sitting on the couch, I hugged her very tightly since we only see each other about once or twice a year of her living in the Philippines.

"Are you excited y/n?! And to see Jimin😉"
"OMG YUSSS I want to meet them all right now!" Then I remembered that I didn't tell adilene that I already met some of the members but I just pretended I didn't met them yet to please her.
As we got ready in my room, I received a text from Jimin

"Y/n, as you go to the concert you must go immediately to the backstage to help us with something for the show and Namjoon will explain everything, Annyeong💕👋🏼"

As I looked at the text, I quickly put my phone away so adilene couldn't see my screen and her knowing that I text him.

   ~ C O N C E R T V E N U E ~