Wings of Freedom.

Helloooooo~

Helloooooo~...This is DarkStarKid here. I've been wanting to do this for a while soooo...here it goes. Sorry if it sucks. Like...REALLY sorry. In this fic Summer and Raven are still around. Anyways the pic up there is what you currently look like, Also you have elf ears, a long black tail with a bone spike at the end off it, and mitch matched eyes. However your hair and eye colors can be whatever you wish. You are ten years old right now. Alright lets do this.

 Your P.O.V: 

I was adopted into this family when I was around 5 years old...my parents were killed two years after I was born so I didn't really remember them. The orphanage I stayed at wasn't so bad...sometimes I honestly wish I could go back. When Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long adopted me I thought my life was going to change for the better....but man was I wrong. Them...my two sisters Ruby and Yang, heck even my uncle Qrow and aunt Raven treat me like GARBAGE. They ignore me, they shun me, they look down on me. Not to mention my two bratty sisters bully me at any chance they get, wether it be teasing me, mocking me, abusing me, or rubbing everything in my face, oh and lets not forget blamming me for trouble they made and getting me in trouble with mom and da-....Sigh...

You know what? At this point I'm really not sure why I even still call them that...they don't care about me...not them, not Ruby, not Yang, not Qrow, and not Raven. When ever the family got together for a party or celebration, I'm locked im my room. Hearing all of them laugh and have fun while I'm in a small dusty room crying my eyes out. Don't even get me started on birthdays...Ruby and Yang always stopping by room to show off their fancy gifts and pick on me. When my birthday comes around...well...take a wild guess how that goes. No happy birthday, no gifts, no smiles thrown my way, or even one little I love you. It hurt....it hurt so much...my life...was nothing short of horrible.

Today I was just watching the family train Ruby and Yang from the window in the living room. Today was Ruby's birthday and uncle Qrow and Raven came over to help out, they were all having so much fun time training together. I would always ask to train along with them but its the same answer every single time. "Not now Y/n maybe some other time or Ruby and Yang need it more." Hehehe...yeah sure. It got to a point where I just stopped asking all together.

Y/n: "Sigh....why do I even bother?" I groaned grabbing  my favorite book and sitting down on the couch.

The book was called "Dawn and Night." It was an old fairy tale of Remnant about a legendary sword created by a god named Helel that also went by the name of Lucifer. It was said that any mortal deemed worthy to wield the sword was granted unimaginable power, having the power of both a god and a demon lord. I always like the story...the hero of the story was rightious, heroic, selfless, and just well...awsome. He was the hero I wanted to be, using my power for good and not for just myself.

Y/n: "If only....If only I could be like that hero...I havent even unlocked my aura or semblance yet...or even practiced with a sword..."

I've read this book over and over so many times but...I just can't stop. It gives me...hope. Because the hero in the book wasn't always a badass, before he got the legendary sword, he was just a loser. Reading this makes me feel like....like I'll be able to become strong like him.