Merry Christmas/Holiday or whatever.

Merry Christmas everyone. Just wanted to make this for yall real quick to wish you all a merry Christmas and happy new year. Also I'd like to share some things for the future and also for the previous new story I've made. 

I do plan to make an story based around each family in RWBY also ship some girls that arent commonly mentioned for are often times forgotten in the RWBY series. Like Neon Katt, May Zedong, Reese Chloris, Amber, and much others who arent commonly shipped with readers in these stories.

However I won't ALWAYS do male readers. I plan to do female readers as well. Your you can choose whether or not your gay or straight. Or Bi. This goes for male readers too if anyone is interested a gay reader. Be sure to tell me. 

Now then allow me to tell you about Withered Rose's AU counter part. You see from the first chapter of it already if you havent already read it is vastly different from this one.

Ruby and Qrow care for you. Raven is gone and not for the reason your thinking. Taiyang and Summer are a bit more crooked then you think. Yang is very bad as well but for now she's in a grey line. The Shady guy is an official character in the story and is even given a name. Mitch Bruno Monroe. He just looks like a Mitch to me ya know? I liked his look and act in the short spot light he had and wanted to see more but eh. Rooster Teeth. So I've given this character more depth and life to him.

Tyrian has turned against Salem and is not following Raven. For what reason? You'll see soon enough. In this story Raven is not a bandit, Mitch, or Vernal either. 

Okay that's all you need to know for now.

Thank you for taking time to read this and once again. I wish you all a merry Christmas/holiday or good time.

Y/n: "Peace and love upon you all."

Kali: "Joy to the world and everyone."

Ghira: "Honor your kin and friends."

Alfred: "Be grateful for what you have and please....make a distinction between needs and wants."

Blake: "Remember that you matter and so do others. Your life means more then you may think."

Marceline: "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.~ Have a good laugh and hope come what may.~"

Larxus: "When you feel a cool breeze brush by your skin....that's me saying keep moving forward."

Sole: "When see a star in the sky that shines just a bit brighter then the others....that means I'm looking your way. Smiling upon you."

Ki-Ki: "When you gaze outside and see nature in it's full spender and beauty even coated with snow....that's me arranging a wonderful scene just for you."

Muzet: "When you believe you hear the sound of the tide within your dreams....that's mean soothing your weary bones and thoughts."

Lobo: "Merry fragging Christmas nerds."

Dante: "Call me if ya want your Christmas to get a little crazy.~"

Deadpool: "Christmas chimichangas!!"

Y/n: "Hey you weren't supposed to be teased yet!"

Okay well while their occupied...see ya all next time. Your all beautiful. Stay frosty out there.~