This is my power.

A/n: Yo how's it hanging? Did you just wake up?~ Ready for some more Withered rose? Of course you are. I mean...why else would you be here? Anyway...how was all of your Holidays? Tell me. I'd like to know.

Y/n P.O.V:

I slowly woke up in my bed...but as I opened my eyes and felt around, I noticed Marcy wasn't in the bed with me. 

Marceline: "Bout damn time ya woke yup." I hear her voice.

I sit up in the bed and look over to the desk. I see Marcy sitting on the desk in one of her MANY outfits, bouncing her eye brows at with a cute smile.

 I see Marcy sitting on the desk in one of her MANY outfits, bouncing her eye brows at with a cute smile

[ She's wearing this. ]

Marceline: "You like?~"

I smile as I get out the bed and walk over to her.

Y/n: "You look hot in anything." I saw giving her a peck on the lips.

Marceline: "Well what can I say? I'm naturally hot. Anyways...you ready for this initiation thing?"

Y/n: "Sure am!" I cheered.

I then go silent and look down...

Y/n: "Ugghh..Marcy...look...about Ruby and Ya-

Marceline: "Don't worry about it. We'll deal with it together. You've moved on from them and you have no intention of forgiving them right?"

Y/n: "Goes without saying." I crossed my arms and rolling my eyes.

Marceline: "Good. Let them know exactly how you feel about them, tell them they wont' be forgiven, and that you have a real family that loves you for you. And if they don't accept it...well then fuck em."  She smiled at me.

Y/n: "Yeah. Thanks Marcy."

Marecline: "I AM your girlfriend. It's kinda my job to cheer you up and encourage you."

Y/n: "True. I'm happy I met you...and even more happy you wanted to be with me..."

Marceline: "Hehehehe....same lover boy.~"

Y/n: "Welp I'mma get dressed." I then walk off to my folded gear and begin to put them on.

Marceline: "Whistle....~"

I hear Marcy whistle at me as I get dressed, it made me chuckle.

[ The four outside the room. ]

Ki-Ki: "Shouldn't we tell Y/n?...."

Muzet: "Yes...this could end very badly...."

Larxus: "I feel the same but....I don't think it will stop Y/n's family or those cretins from coming here... "

Sole: "Why the hell would Ozdick tell those assholes that Y/n is here?! Doesn't he know WHY he ran away?! Those motherfuckers ask for his help to find him! So he must know why!"