Chapter 4 The Night pt 2

Taro leaned in and closed the gap between him and karma. And connected his lips to her soft ones. To his surprise she kissed back with force. They fought for dominance it was of course Taro who won, but Damn she fought good.

She let a moan slip through and she stopped and pulled back immediately. This surprised him and he lurched forward, pushing her down. Lani woke up and saw what was happening and quietly scooted over to monkey and continued to fall asleep, unknown to them that she saw this.

So they had continued the make-out session, surprisingly quiet. And when they parted to breath karma said "We should get some sleep, I don't want to go to fast". He nodded accepting that she was a slow lover, which he didn't mind at all. So he just held her close and whispered gentle praise so she could sleep easier, and soon they were both in deep sleep.

____________________________________
Time skip
( because I'm just too lazy )

In the morning everyone was very surprised to find Taro and karma snuggled up with each other. But they decided to let them sleep, for they have accepted they loved each other. But of course Lani was getting jealous and Nolo could see that, so he went to talk to her. "You know you could have stayed with him. But of course your restless and need excitement in you love life. So why are you jealous?" Nolo said confused. "Well I did love him Nolo" she whined. "But he would never say anything, all he would do is say a few things and just be done with the conversation, like he hid things from me" she sighed and look to Nolo. "I guess I'm being selfish aren't I" she said as she looked away. "No, your just getting over the memories you shared with him. I think. And you just want someone to share your love with also" he said reassuringly, and patted her on the shoulder.

Finally karma woke up, groggy and cranky ( because who wouldn't when you have to sleep on metal ) and saw everyone awake, so she jolted up taking Taro's arm with her." Are you ok?!" Taro said worried that he might have done something to harm her. "Oh, no I'm fine, its just.....I really need to get up, my hip hurts" she tried to say casually ( but failed ) when she saw the teams expressions. Then she realised why they got more sleep. "They don't care that we want each other" she thought to herself. "Awe!" Everyone looked at vert vert confused. "Our wittle karma is growwing up" he chuckled as he said this and also dodging a jacket thrown by karma. "Hey, I'm only kidding. I'm just glad you found someone to fit your..... Uh......lifestyle" he said unsure of how to explain the relationship. "Well, maybe you'll find the right one too. Because I'm pretty sure I saw a hint into the future of who you love" she said with a wink at the end. Then looked to Kurt and smiled. "So whose gonna drive today?" Monkey said cheerful, hopping he would get a break from the wheel. "I will" Taro said surprising karma to the least. "I'm guessing- now it's only a guess, that you want me up there with you" karma said in a very small voice only meant for his ears. As he got up he nodded and passed monkey, patting him on the back, also dragging karma behind.

While they climbed the ladder to the wheel of the sweeper, "Ooo naughty naughty at the wheel, oh Taro someone's gonna pull you over" vert yelled at them as they descended up. Karma had a dark blush growing on her face, and boy was she glad it was just her and Taro up there. "Pay no attention to them, they don't know much to anything at all" Taro said soothing her as he started the sweeper and continued to drive down Highway 35.

Meanwhile
____________________________________

Well lets just say just because the love birds went up, doesn't mean that there was still sensible tensions still going on.

"So...." Nolo tried to brake the silence, but of course he just failed miserably.

"So...." Tork said almost like a question.

"Well, this is no fun" vert said as he got up slowly not to hurt himself anymore than he already was. He walks up to Tork and Nolo, grabed the back of their heads and threw them to the floor. But, Tork caught his footing Nolo on the other hand had no where to go but the floor. Tork reacted fast and caught Nolo in a dipping stance, while gazing directly into Nolo's eyes.

"Now that's better, huh karma?" Vert asked her as she was peeking down the door. "Well I didn't think it would work, good job vert." She said with a toothy grin. Tork pulled Nolo up to his feet and walked to the opposite side of the sweeper. Kurt, Markie, Dr.Tezla, and Shirako were all laughing or chuckling at the fact that the two leaders won't admit their willingness towards each other. So the day pretty much rolled on from there until about sunset.

"You know we should be heading into town soon tonight if someone wants to keep driving? Or we could leave early in the morning and get some rest first?" Lani was asking in general when Karma and Taro came back down from the wheel. "No one besides Taro and monkey know how to drive this thing" karma says with a tired expression. "Well you were with Taro the entire time he was driving I wonder why you don't know how to it, I mean you just can't seem to walk two feet away from him" Lani almost screamed out and then completely regretted say every word.

____________________________________

Dun Dun
DUUUNNNN

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR A WHILE BUT I WILL CONTINUE AS MICH AS I CAN.

Well I'll see you,
in the next
chapter
Buh-bye
My kitties