Chapter 5 Going Home

"What" was all karma could say.
Lani was now terrified to move or even look away from karma, for she had never said anything like that to anyone.

"Lani, I thought you didn't like Taro anymore?" Karma asked in confusion. But didn't show any sign of anger of hurt in her eyes, like a normal person would." I'm sorry, I'm so,so sorry" lani started to cry because she was afraid she would be hated for what she had said. Karma walked over to lani and embraced her in a warm loving hug. Lani looked up in confusion, she thought the Teku women would be mad and hurt by her words but, instead she acted like it didn't happen. But why lani thought as she calmed down. "Hey, its ok. I get it, you just want someone as loving as taro. I promise you'll find him soon. Ok?" She said reassuring. "Ok" she sniffed. And nuzzled out of her grip. "Lets all get sone rest, because I don't think we can make it there without losing it completely" vert said chuckling at the end. "I'm with you there" Kurt said as he patted the shorter man on the back.

Every one was now settled in and ready to sleep. So why was Kurt awake?

Kurt was staring intently at a very blissful sleeping vert. "Oh, if I just wasn't so stubborn and bull-headed I would tell him" Kurt said to himself. "Then tell him and stop upholding your pride" karma said out of nowhere.

Hearing her voice made him jump and look over to her and and a sleeping Taro. "Sorry, but really. Why haven't you told him yet, you know he likes you?" He looked at her then to vert and asked "Vert ... likes me?" He said oblivious to the signs shown to him. "Wow, you really don't know much about love, do you?" She asked surprised. "Well, I do its just.. um....yeah.... your right" Kurt signed. "I guess i never had the time to fall in love,or even talk to anyone besides you guys" Kurt said while looking back at the others, who were all asleep. "Trust me you'll find the time for him. Now go to sleep before anyone wakes up" karma said with a soothing yet serious tone. Kurt wondered how she could do that. So then they all had started to sleep deeply for another night. Until, Pork Chop woke up from a not so nice dream.

"Huh...huh..what? I'm up..I'm up" he stuttered while slowly waking up. He was now being blinded by something reflecting off of something in the distance. So he got up and wobbled to the opening of the sweeper without waking anyone, surprisingly. He looked put into the road and saw some sort of road kill he must have hit on the way. Of course he went to go see what it was, because it was in his nature to investigate. But when he got to it, it wasn't an animal at all. It was a human. And it wasn't just any human.

It was Dr. Tezla.
____________________________________

So sorry it took so long and that its short. Please don't be mad (╯︵╰,)
What do you think should happen next?

-KatDaddythe1andOnly