Act II: Blind date?

The bell rang. I woke up, it was 6 am, just 15 minutes before I wake up. Who is this idiot? It was Jasper, he was all dressed up in his cool T-shirt and ;rock concert' jeans. I asked, "What are you doing here? Its too early..." I yawned. He just waltzed right in and said "I couldn't sleep last night, I was too excited about today! So, is Melina ready?"

The look in his eyes said it all. He wanted to have sex right now. He was waiting for it all night. It might actually be over if we just touched each other for a little while. My mind jolted awake and I said, "Sure, she'll be out in a half hour. You can rest in the lounge. "

He went quietly and I left to get ready. Now, what would Melina wear? That thought occupied my brain in the shower. Something sexy, attracting a one night stand? I'm sure that i have a short dress in there somewhere...

But, where was I in all of this? I had thought about this for a while but, I couldn't find an answer to the very fundamental problem of this arrangement. The complications were many but not insurmountable. I hope that he understands what this situation puts us in...

I got out and dressed myself in black. It showed just enough skin and looked amazing. I put on my red heels and looked in the mirror. I thought that I looked slutty enough. I wrapped a towel all around me and called out to Jasper. "Jaz, go outside and ring the bell again. "

He ran outside as I pulled off my towel. He rang the bell again and I answered "Hi Leo, you're right on time. Come in." He wasted no time in ogling me. I waited till he was getting conscious of himself and asked "Do you need anything? To eat or to drink?" I wasn't entirely sure where I was going with those questions but I guess I was in 'Melina mode'.

Leo looked at me and understood. All this acting was really thorough. I didn't want it to feel fake obviously. He said "No thank you Mel, I think that we should skip straight to dessert." He came close to me and his lips met mine. He must have wanted this for a very long time. I was suddenly reminded of the umpteen times that I had wanted him but I had let it slide. I brought my hands to his face and slowly let us become comfortable. He was being really gentle. I wondered where his excitement went. I thought to myself, 'maybe he was having second thoughts about this'?. I pulled away and he turned his head. I kept my hands on his chest as I said "Jaz, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." I feel like I had broken him and there was no fixing him. He turned to face me and said "I really want to do this, I do. But, what if I hurt you or I'm too rough with you? I couldn't live with myself then..." I breathed a sigh of relief and said "Leo, you can do whatever you want with me. If I don't like it, I'll let you know. Then you'll stop doing it alright? "

Jasper looked at me and I could see that he was ready now. He pulled me close and lifted my chin up as he kissed me again. This time he stuck his tongue in quite soon and he led me slowly to a wall. With my back to the wall he started kissing my neck and his hands went to my waist. Pleasure erupted from me and I started moaning slowly. suddenly, his lips left me and his hands went down to my legs. He went down slowly and reached my heels. He looked up at me and winked. I blushed as he brought his hands straight up without leaving eye contact with me.

He started kissing me again and then left for my neck soon after. I was completely out of breath when he brought his hands under my dress. When had it become so short? I should have worn more clothes. He found my underwear and started to bring it down slowly when he left my neck. He took my underwear all the way down to my shoes and as I lifted one foot, and then the other, he threw it somewhere. I felt air and wetness down there and I was about to close my legs when he put his hand down there. He continued kissing me and stimulating me as I moaned in pleasure. I wanted to feel him close to me, feel his skin as he warmed my body. I brought my hands to his t shirt and tried to feel his chest underneath. But I couldn't think anymore, I was going to climax. He kept stimulating me and I suddenly felt limp afterwards. He thankfully caught me before I fell. He held me close and kept whispering words like "You naughty girl, your secret is out. You've been a naughty naughty girl".