Extra Act: The Skirt

We were sitting on the sofa together watching some movie when he said, "Kia, do you like wearing skirts?"

I was a little surprised and I answered, "I guess, they're cute and I feel like a child again, Why do you ask?" He simply said,"No reason". It was then that I looked down to my skirt, I little of my skirt was up and some more of my skin was showing. I understood why he had asked and said,"Jaz."

He turned towards me and I put my hand on his face, I looked into his eyes for a second and then kissed him on his lips. After we kissed, he looked at me again and then came close for another kiss. He kissed me for long and my back reached the sofa. He then stopped kissing me and rested his head on my stomach. He said,"Kia, could you put your legs on the armrest here? I want to stay like this for a while".I put my legs on the armrest beyond him and he settled into me.

He then said,"This movie is good, right?" I said while stroking his hair, "Yeah, I guess". He seemed to have dozed off after a few minutes so I just let him sleep. The movie went on for ages and I was starting to fall asleep as well when I felt Jasper's hands moving. I thought that he had woken up but he just seemed to be shifting positions. He took his head off of my stomach and pushed himself up near where my face was. He seemed to want to put his arm around me so I lifted my head and he did so. His other arm went around my waist. He seemed to be comfortable so I decided to sleep like that.

After a few minutes, his hand moved again, this time, his hand moved under my shirt before I had even realized. It wasn't fair that he could do this while he was sleeping, I swore that I would get back at him for this when his hand left my bare waist and went down to my skirt. He picked up one leg of mine and tossed it over him. He held me close with the other hand and one hand went up and went my thigh. Then, he stopped moving. My face was now less than an inch from his own and my heart was racing ferociously. Curse him for not realizing what he was doing to me. I decided to get back at him so I put one of my hands on his waist, the other was stuck so i couldn't move it much.

I lifted his T-shirt a little bit so that I could put my hand on his bare skin. His back was really warm so I left my hand there and moved my body closer to his. To my surprise, his body responded to my movements and his hand went back under my shirt. This time he went straight to my bra hook and somehow unhooked it easily. He slipped my strapless bra out and ran his hand down my bare back. I really wish he would get up. His head moved towards me but went down towards my breasts instead. He was looking for an opening through my shirt when he found the gap between my buttons. He put his mouth there and licked my bare chest. I almost screamed as I was very ticklish over there. I thought that he would stop since I was moving so much but he kept licking me through the gap that he had found.

He stopped licking finally and I thought that he had given up when he started licking closer to my breasts. He had found another gap now. He held me down with his other hand and pulled me closer to him. He finally found a nipple and he started sucking on it. I felt like I was going to burst. His other hand seemed to appear and attempted to remove the buttons that kept him away from me. It got one undone and the gap grew bigger. He continued to suck on my one nipple as he meddled with another button.

He now went to the other inaccessible breast and found another nipple to suck. He suddenly stopped licking and just kissed my breasts gently. His body was heating up but he still didn't awaken. So I pulled his T-shirt thinking that he would get up, but he just allowed me to remove his T-shirt. He finally stopped moving and settled into a position to sleep. I really couldn't sleep after all that but now I could admire him without him waking up.I put my hand on his bare chest gently as he seemed to sleep.

I rested my head on his arm and buttoned myself up. I watched him sleep for a while until I fell asleep myself.I woke up after the sun had risen to find myself in Jasper's arms. His chest was bare and I remembered what had happened yesterday. I blushed and it was then that I realized that Jasper was awake when he said," Good morning, Kia." He smiled at me.