Part 5

Hey guys get this chapter and my previous chapter up to 50 views and I will update my next chapter.

Sasuke P.O.V
I've been gone for a good 3 hours and I have to say that boy is very tiring. I'm walking up to the dorm and as I get to the door I see Naruto asleep shivering on the floor. Wow he fell asleep out here and it's freezing, that was super smart,(hint sarcasm).

I know that I can't just leave him out here so with much regret, I pick him up bridal style and I carry him to the bedroom and I put him on his bed.

As I am standing there I am watching him and I wish that I didn't have to pretend anymore. If I am being honest I have liked Naruto for a while now from when I first saw him in the park just sitting on the swing, he looked so peaceful and at that time I had no idea who he was. I pretend to hate him because he hates me and it kills me so much because I just want to be able to hold his hand in public but I have no idea what peoplewould think if they found out I was gay.

I snap out of my thoughts and start getting ready for school tommorow. I don't really like school but I want to be a writer when I get older so I have to work for it when I'm done I go to the room and get in bed and go to bed. Tommorow should be interesting now shouldn't it.

Hey guys author here so I am just going to tell you they don't have jutsu or their powers in this story they just sre regular sophmores in high school woth a weird relation ship so please vote and get this chapter up to 50 views please so that would be awesome and 10 votes for next part.

And also I know what some of you may be going through the struggles of coming ourlt same as Sasuke so just know I am here for you and the entire LGBTQ+ community you all are wonderful dazzling RAINBOWS🌈🌈🌈🌈
                                         -YaoiSauce💖