Ch.1 New Town, New Life

This is her outfit⬆️

"Dad you did good picking out a house" I smile as we unpack, "thank you my lady" he say, I smile. My mom died a couple months ago so we decided to move to a new town, even a new state.

After a while of unpacking I decide to go explore the town. "Hey dad I'm gonna go explore the town" I say, "Okay be careful and don't be out late you have school in the morning" he said, "okay" I say and walk out, I hop on my bike and head into town.

While I explore I nearly hit four boys. "Oh shit" I say holding the breaks, "damn you about hit us" the guy with the glasses says, "sorry" I say looking down. "A-and you new h-h-here" the taller one says, "yeah I just got here today" I say, "want us to give you a tour of Derry" the curly haired one said, "sure that would be great, I'm Lindsey by the way" I smile, "I'm Eddie, that's Stan, Bill, and Richie" he said, "nice to meet you" I smile, "nice to meet you too beauty queen" Richie says, I blush. "Oh shut up Trashmouth" Stan says. "Lets g-go" Bill says, then they hop on their bikes and we go around town.

"Oh shit Bowers ahead" Stan says, "what" I ask, "come on, just be quiet, we'll explain in a second" Eddie said as we went between buildings. Then the car passed, the driver was kinda cute. "Okay so that's the Bowers Gang, and they bully everyone especially us" Eddie said, "that mullet wearing asshole is the leader and his name is Henry" Richie said, well Henry is pretty cute though, I thought to myself. "Well I gotta get home, thank you guys for showing me around town I had a lot of fun" I smiled to them, "no problem hottie" Richie said, I blush, "bye Lindsey" Bill and Eddie said, "I'll ride with you home" Stan smiled, "okay, thank you" I smile. We then head to my house and we just talk.

We the arrive at my house. "Thank you for riding home with me" I say, "no problem, Lizzy" he says calling me a kick name, I blush. "So I'll see you tomorrow at school" I say, "Alright see you tomorrow, goodnight" he says, "goodnight" I smile and I go to my house. I park my bike and walk in, "I'm home" I yell, "okay" my dad says, I see him in the living room as I head upstairs to my room. I change into sweat pants and a t-shirt and go to bed.