Ch.2 Bowers Gang

I wake up at 6:00am and decide to get ready. I put on blue jeans, a yellow and maroon thin stripe t-shirt, and my Adidas, white with black stripes, Superstars. I let my dark brown hair down, and I put some mascara on and brush my teeth.

I grab my bag and go down stairs. "I'm heading to school" I say grabbing an apple, "Okay he careful and come down to the auto shop after school so I can show you around so you can get used to the place" my dad said, "got it" I said and walked out and headed to school.

I arrive at the school and run into Stan, "hey Stan" I smiled, "oh, hey Lindsey" he smiles. We walk in the school and head to the office to get my schedule. We then walk out after I get my schedule and we look at it, "oh no" he said running his hand through his hair, "what" I ask. He looks at me and gulps, "you have every class with Henry" he says, a part of me was worried, but another part of me was happy. "I'll be okay, I can handle myself, I'm not weak I know how to use self defence" I smiled, "okay well just be careful he can be a dick" Stan said and rubbed my arm, "I will, I promise" I smiled. He smiled and then the bell rang, "okay well talk to you after class" he smiled, "yep talk to you after class" I smiled and headed to my first hour.

I walk in and go to the teacher, "oh you must be Lindsey" she smiles, "yep" I smile. "Okay, well your seat will be there, last chair in the second row" she said, "okay,  thank you" I smile and go sit in the back. I get my note book out and write 'English' on it. The class fills more and then the bell rings, 'huh Henry isn't here' I say to myself. Then the teacher looks towards the door and Henry and three other guys walk in behind him. "Late again, go take a seat" she says, I notice Henry walks towards me, he then sits in the corner right next to me. Oh shit, this is gonna be a hell of a class. "Class we have a new student, Lindsey, why don't you introduce your self and tell us a little about your self" she says, I stand up awkwardly "hey I'm Lindsey Winchester, I just got here yesterday from Georgia, and what I just do in life is work on cars with my dad, my dad taught be all about cars when I was little and growing up, I even own my own classic, which is a 67' Chevy Impala, 4 door, hard top. The one reason why I moved is my mom passed away a couple months ago, so my dad and I decided to start a new life in a new place, but I'm fine now" I smiled and sat back down, "thank you Lindsey, and sorry for your loss" the teacher said, I just slightly nodded and looked down. I glance at Henry and noticed he was smirking at me, I look down again and the teacher started talking.

Towards the end of class a note lays on my desk, I grab it and slowly open it. I then see and address, and a time.

Then in the bottom right I see a name.

Henry Bowers 

My breath hitches, I glance at Henry, he looks at me then back to the front of the room. I look back and slip it in my pocket.

Oh no.

~time skip~

Finally school is out for the day. I head to my locker and put my stuff away and grab my bag. I slam the door shut and turn on my heel, I then spot Henry, I look at him, his eyes raise to mine and then I look back down and keep walking. "Hey Lindsey" Eddie smiles, "hey Eddie" I smile, then the others come. We stand outside talking then they all have fear on their face. "What" I ask, I turn and see Henry and his gang, they look at the boys and glare at them and keep walking. "Well that's new" Stan said, "yeah, something is up if he didn't try to beat the shit out of us" Richie said, "l-l-lets be h-happy about that" Bill smiled, "yeah I guess so" Richie said. "He hasn't touched me at all today" I said, they looked at me like I was crazy, "h-he hasn't touched y-you" Bill said, "nope just has been looking at me" I say. "Well, if he does or even tries to, let us know" Stan said wrapping his arm around me, I smile and nod, "alright let's get going" Eddie said.