Ch.3 What Are You Doing

I wake up at 7:00am, I get up and head down stairs, bacon fills my nose, "so where did you go last night" my dad says scaring me, "to a new friends house" I said, "oh okay" he said and handed me a plate with bacon, eggs, and toast on it. We eat at the table and talk, "so when are you gonna be gone while I'm working" I asked, "probably around noon I'll be gone" he said, "okay" I said, "umm but while I'm gone a guy named Belch is gonna bring his car in to have a check up, so your gonna do that while I'm gone, but other than that shouldn't be anymore cars coming in, but who knows" he said, "alright and Belch, how old is he" I asked, "I dunno, I think about your age why" he said, "well while I was over at my friends house, a guy named Belch was there" I said, "probably is him" he said. A stupid excuse to see me, I thought.

"Alright I'll see you in a bit" my dad said walking out. I get changed into my work clothes and put my hair into a pony tail, then brush my teeth. I add some mascara on and then I walk out slipping on my boots and heading out.

I park at the auto shop and hop out, I walk in. "Hey dad" I say, "hey Liz" he said working on a car, "so what's wrong here" I say walking up to him looking at the car, it was a pretty nice car. "A leak" he said coming from underneath the car, "oh" I said. "Okay that car over there, that Chevy pick up, it needs oil and a new muffler" he said, "alright got it" I said and started working on it.

After I finish I accidently wipe my hands on my face so now I have a grease mark across my face, but so what, a little grease ain't gonna kill me. I then work on a couple more cars and notice it's almost noon, "hey we are heading out see you tonight" my dad said, "okay see you later dad" I smiled and gave him a hug.

I eat and wait till Belch comes. I then hear a car pull up, I walk out and see the gang. "Hey guys" I smiled running up to them giving them hugs, "hey babygirl" Henry smiled, I blushed, "hey" I smiled, "hey babe" Patrick says, "are you always gonna call me that" I ask, "yeah probably" he smiled, I rolled my eyes, "so do you need a check up or is that just an excuse" I asked Belch, "no I actually need a check up" he said, "okay" I said and he popped the hood, I opened it up and checked the oil, he need some more oil so I filled it up. I then went under the car and saw a loose tube, so I got out and grabbed my tools, "gotta lose tube" I said, he nodded. I climbed under, "damn is that hot or what" I heard Henry say, I heard the boys laugh and agree. "Hey babygirl can I come under" Henry asked, "sure" I said and he climbed under next to me, "well isn't this nice" he smiled, "yeah it's super nice" I said, "you know you have grease on your face" he said, "yeah I know, I had to put a muffler on and grease got on my hands and I accidently rubbed my face and forgot it was on my hands" I said finishing fixing the tube. We crawled out, "alright all good" I smiled, "thanks Lindsey" he smiled, "no prob, and it's on me" I said. "So now what" Patrick asked, "just chill" I said and we went into the lounge and sat and smoked.

My shift was about to get over, "alright well my shift is about to end and I gotta go somewhere" I said "babygirl" Henry moaned, "what" I said standing up, "why though" he said grabbing my hand, "because I gotta do stuff" I said, "alright" he sighed. They all said good bye but Henry's good bye was the longest, he gave me a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead, "see you later" he smiled and hopped in the car and they drove off, once they were out of sight I was smiling like crazy. He kissed me, I had to breathe, I  was freaking out. I closed the shop up and got in my car and went home.

I went up to my room and changed into something more nice, I put on a pair of jeans and a button up flannel and tucked it in, I slipped on my steel toe boots and let my hair down. I then go and walk to the park.

I get there and see Stan in a button up polo shirt and dress pants, and a pair of chucks. "Hey Stan" I smiled, "hey Lindsey" he smiled, he then grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. Why was he holding my hand is the question.

We then ended up at the Quarry, the sun was setting it looked beautiful on the water, "Lizzy, can I tell you something" he said holding both of my hands looking me in the eyes, "sure" I said. He took a deep breath, he opened his mouth and then shut it, I raised my eye brows then he said "fuck it" and then he smashes his lips on mine. I jumped at what he did but I couldn't move he had backed me up against a tree and pinned my arms against the tree and held my head still while he kissed me, I tried breaking loose.  I finally got him off of me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I shouted, "I'm sorry but I love you" he said and held me harder against the tree and the tried taking off my clothes, I screamed but he covered my mouth, he looked me dead in the eye, "scream again and I will hurt you, I don't want to but if you scream I will have to" he said in a low deep voice. I whimper as he starts to undress me, I then scream.  "Damn it Lindsey" he said and then punched me, my vision went blurry. "Help" I shout, I crawl and then I feel weight on my back, "shut up" he said. He then flipped me over trying to undo my belt but I couldn't do much since he had my arms pinned down. "WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF OF HER" I heard a voice say, my ears were ringing and my vision was blurry, I then see Stan get shoved off of me and grunts and bones crushing. I just curl up in a ball crying. I then get picked up bridal style, I look and see Henry, "it's okay your safe now" he said and then everything went black.