4.8 Mission in Wei Li Part 8

Ai Li Sha turned toward the prince and frowned. She was upset at the work she would have to do now. This was not what she had trained so hard for. Being a bodyguard was not in her job description.

Ai Li sha was about to tell the Prince to leave when the door opened again.

"Older brother, Grand Master, Little Master." The princess entered with her trusted servant behind her carrying a fine silver tray laden with goodies.

"I have brought some light snacks for you to enjoy while you plan." Princess Ki Reina looked around puzzled, there was no Grand Master anymore. She then looked at her brother.

'Ahem' Prince Oji coughed awkwardly.

"No need sister. It is time for us to leave. Little master will stay here." He had seen the look the little master had given him earlier and it had chilled him. This little master seemed to be a little irritated and he did not want to be anywhere near an irritated disciple of Grand Master Xi. It was known that the fuse of impatience was shared among all his disciples!

He was practically pushing the princess out.

"Wait." Ai Li sha had smelled something familiar.

"Princess, by chance are those sweets?" Ai Li Sha approached the servant carrying the silver tray and uncovered it.

Her eyes shined as she looked at the variety of sweets. She had just eaten a good amount a moment earlier but she had three stomachs for sweets so that was no problem.

"He he, Princess won't you leave these behind?" Ai Li Sha very shamelessly took the tray from the servant and smiled greedily, the sweets in front of her had taken away all ire she had felt.

Prince Oji noticed this with his keen eye and immediately smiled as an idea formed in his mind.

"Little master, my sister is very well known for her delicious pastries. We would be most honored if you would take the time to taste these and any she might make in the future." Prince Oji looked so gentle as he asked this favor.

Too bad Ai Li Sha already understood the schemes this man had in mind. Did he really think she could be bought with just some sweets? Then again...

"Of course." Was what she replied, after all even if she knew the schemes behind this man's words that did not mean that she was not still attracted to the sweets or that her master's words meant nothing. If she had to stay, she might as well enjoy her time. She then sat on the carpeted floor and wolfed down the pastries.

"Delicious!" was all she could say as the sugary and doughy flavors exploded in her mouth. After this she might not be able to go back to her bland diet!

'Ooh, these pastries were made by the girl I saw earlier. It seems she and I have an affini---- wait a minute these were made by the princess.' Ai Li Sha immediately stood up.

"Oji, I heard you say earlier you could not stay long, but the little princess should be able to stay behind, right?" Ai Li Sha looked at the princess with bright eyes. Although she loved pastries, she had never been able to learn how to make them. They always turned out black. Her senior sisters were no better.... And let's not even talk about what pastries her Senior brother made turned out like. Somehow when he tried to make a cake several years earlier, they ended up with a pile of green sludge...

Prince Oji blanked for a moment. 'Could sister's pastries really be so good as to entice the little master to this point?' He thought as he absentmindedly nodded. This would work in accordance with his plan too. As long as the little master stayed to protect his father all would be well.

" This cabin is actually behind Younger Sister's palace, so younger sister can accompany little master as long as you like." Prince Oji smiled at the two girls and then retreated.

Luckily the little master was also a lady, otherwise if the little master was a boy, he would have had to figure out a way to refuse the request. His sister was so adorable and sweet that many gentlemen wanted her hand in marriage but until his position was solid, he refused to use her. If he could not guarantee her future and happiness, then the best place for her was beside him.