Chapter 1 - Attack in a Hospital

Chapter 1

Attack in a hospital

I was in a room that looked all technical, it had a control panel looking thing in the middle. It was a blue sphere room it had chairs around the control panel in order and there was a line where there was no chairs to go to a door. It looked all good except for the chairs ripped up, the control panel on fire and the sphere looked dented and dark like it's been burnt. The whole sphere was kinda sideways. I just stood surprised because I had no idea what was happening. I didn't remember how I could'v got here. All I remembered was that I was a boy in the year 2014 and I was 14 years old. I looked down at myself. I saw my body, I looked as if someone grabbed me and threw me on a wall and punched me ten times. I was bloody and sore, my leg all bruised, my chest cut and bleeding, and my hands bruised.

I did not remember anything. The only thing I remembered was I was a boy called Zach, and I was fourteen. I remember I went to school and had a mom and stuff like that. If you say it was probably the most normal life I'v ever heard then your right, it sounds boring and normal. I looked behind me and saw a man bleeding. He was in some kinda suit covering his body but not his head. He had a white suit with red stripes coming up his arms and legs. Then the other red on his body was the blood coming from his mouth and from the torn parts of the suits with cuts and blood.

I asked him "Where am I?!", he told me "Here grab your blade.". He threw this metal cylinder at me with a button in the middle of the height of the cylinder. I grabbed it confused saying "I have a blade?", He said "Bye my fri-" and died. I pressed the button on my cylinder, which I thought would bring out a light thingy like from "Star Wars", but it was double bladed and looked like it was made of steel. When I pressed it the blade went right through my stomach and threw myself back and screamed. But then I noticed it didn't do anything to me, the blade went right through me.

I put the blade through my head and other parts like I was a amazed and scared cat seeing a mirror for the first time. I pressed the button over and over again seeing it come out and in. I wondered who that guy was and why we were both bleeding and in pain and why everything is on fire until I looked behind and there was a man in a black suit. He coughed hard like he just came from dying (which he kinda did because he was bleeding also), he stood up and instead of looking at me with an evil grin the way I thought he would. He stood up and said "Help?", he sat down on the chair, but when I came close to the chair he pulled a gun to my chest and said "Drop the blade.", I replied "Blade?". He stood up and told me "Stop playing dumb, I can detect blades a universe away. Put it down.", I dropped the blade and it fell gently to the ground.

He told me "Where's the contact room!", I replied "There are more rooms than this one?", he replied "I said no playing dumb! You know what I mean! Now get to it or I'll have to extract all your memories from you!". I started to think "I need to have my blade out!". The blade shot up in my hand, but all he did was shoot my blade and the blade shot all the way to the other side of the sphere. Then the man said "Thank you, I almost forgot to get rid of your contacts.", he pointed his gun at my eye. The contact that I didn't even know was there flew out which caused a big shock that got me to the ground groaning. "I don't care if I didn't eject the contact properly! Get over it!" He said, I opened the other eye and he got out the other contact.

He then kicked me in the stomach hard and said "I'll torture you for it if I have to! Fine then I guess you won't need this arm.". I jumped up kicked him in the stomach and sprinted toward the blade but then it became harder and harder to move. I turned my head and he had this gun which looked like it had blue electricity moving around it. While I couldn't move he said "Your right-handed right? We'll you won't need this left arm right. Have you heard of Russian roulette? I put one bullet inside the gun and spin the barrel. Let's see if you can survive!". He got rid of all his bullets in his gun but left one in there. He spun the barrel and said "Let's see if your lucky."