Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I open my eyes and see nothing. I close and open my eyes but see nothing. I was in a really dark room and said "Get me out of this dark place!". I hear a reply "It is a very light room. You are blind child.". I yell out "I'm not a child!". He replies "But your mind is. See you've been brainwashed and our advanced surgery made you look like Max, great troublemaker. Or was it a brainwash? See I want you to tell me where the contact room is. The man inside your escape pod should have known.". I feel a punch to the stomach and say "I don't know where it is!" But he just says "I know you don't know. You've fought amnesia.". He punches me in the face and says "Ha! I know they gave you your memory back! Stop playing dumb.".

I remembered the contact room. It was under the escape pod. I wasn't going to say anything. I yell out "Since this is a dream but still real life. I'll make myself see again and... I'll kill you with my mind!". I hear a chuckle and he says "I don't mind whatever. Cause a paradox. I mean if you kill us then there will be no battle. This battle is gonna be one of the biggest history stories of all time. Just imagine it gone... Look, just think about it. You are not brainwashed.

You never were. See you were, well why do you need to know. Now tell us where the contact room is.". I never said anything and got punched in the stomach. Then I felt a punch to the face. Then another punch. I was aching. They punched me repeatedly on the face. I could taste a whole bunch of blood in my mouth.