Chapter 4 - A Big Explanation

Chapter 4

A Big Explanation

I opened my blade, jumped up, and sliced. He blocked my attack and kicked me and before I fall back, he grabs me and throws me inside the helicopter. He says to me "I don't have time for this buddy! Why did you attack me!". I yell out "I never did anything to you! Where you gonna take me? To a prison!". He yells out "What happened? You're not lying. How come you don't know me?", I reply "I don't know who you are! I have just appeared in a escape pod that is inside a invisible spaceship that weirdly you can go through! I forgot to mention I got attacked in the ship! Then I get contacts and it tells me that I would start a paradox! Then I get sent in a hospital and shoot ice! Then-". I get interrupted and the man says "Wait! Hold on!".

He stops and then looks around and aims and says "Wait hold on! I though he told you everything! Tell me some questions!". So I answered "Okay first of all why was the guy in the escape pod attacking me! Second of all why was I in a dream inside a dream inside a dream! Third of all, why was I having my blade when by just thinking and randomly having snipers pointed at the North Korean president! Fourth of all, why am I here in the first place! I'm just a kid!". He then says "Okay the guy in the escape pod is from a tribe! And his tribe hates you!

Second! We put you in a dream to save you! They would of found you and killed you! But in your sleep they won't be able to find you! So we put you to sleep, but somehow they got into your dream and made you go into some place! When you're in a delta dream we can put you into anywhere we want! You will be there and people will remember you being there but you were never actually there! If you died in the dream you would disappear and awake from delta sleep! Sometimes, since it is a dream you can change the future by thinking or being scared so much to wish to have something! Like your blade or having the North Korean president at your hands!

The reason why you have no idea whats going on is-". An alarm goes off and I can feel the helicopter flying around. I try to hold on to a crate in there while the helicopter shakes. I hear bullets hitting the metal of the helicopter. The man helping me understand things hooked himself with a rope on to the floor and grabbed a giant gun. Before he opened the door he said "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself! My name is Eli!". The door opens and he shoots ice shards all over hitting planes and helicopters. The ice shards shoot and make a ice spot on their helicopters.

I still am hanging on. Then fire starts coming and Eli closes the door before the fire goes in. He opens it and shoots as fast as he can. I see one of the choppers wings frozen and they fall. The fire is going around everywhere and you can see little bits of ice just trying to break something. The helicopter were in starts falling and is about to crash until he throws me a parachute. He yells "Come on!" but I just let go and hit the wall beside the door. I go a little forward and make it almost there to the door. "Just a little steps to the right!" I thought. He puts out his hand and I grab it. He pulls me toward the door. We both jump off. while we are going down I pull on my parachute bag and I float. While he dives down like a super star feeling the wind through his face.

Eli pulls the parachute and lands 10 seconds after he pulled the parachute out, but as for me, it took me about 3 minutes to get down. Once I got down my contacts started saying something I could barely read "Hath: 8%" and other confusing stuff that was too pixely and scratched up to read. The place was filled with snow. It just was mountainous and a lot of frozen lakes. Eli just says "Turn around.". I turn around and there is a giant kingdom made of ice. The kingdom grew up to more than 600 feet tall. Eli says "This is how you do this better without walking, I really like to have fun." then he brings out his blade and makes a giant stair case made of ice. He walks on top and then makes a big ice slide.

He asks me "Wanna come?". I go up the stairs carefully. Eli says "Its okay man I know it's your first try. I'll make sure to MAKE IT FAST!". He pushes me, I go into a penguin position and I start sliding all over. I go around and up and down till then I stop and I am in front of the gates. The guards (which there were about 30 of them there) saluted and said "Hello captain!". Eli slides back and says "I forgot to tell you! Man I was about gonna tell you! Sorry that attack really distracted me! Okay the reason why you have no idea why you are here is because you might have been brainwashed. Who are you and what were you doing before this happened, how old are you, whats your name, and what year is it.". I tell him "I am Zach I was at school in my 4th period, I am 14 and it is 2014... right?".