...Okay...

I was surprised at the looks of my Math teacher, he resembled to my 7th grade math teacher. Blonde, big, probably 40, and deep voiced. Nonetheless I didn’t immediately classify him as a douche –like my old teacher was –so I just asked him to sign my paper and he started to make conversation.

“So you’re new here, eh?” Deep voices were really something.

“Yeah, just started.”

“Did you move here?”

“Well yeah, I moved in with my step mom.”

“Well that’s nice, let’s just hope you’re good at math.” He walked away to talk with some teacher at the door. That was kinda weird, I awkwardly chuckled and went to a seat, it was in the middle row of the classroom, next to this standing projector machine. There wasn’t really anything exciting happening, just people coming in, finding their friends, conversating for 5 minutes until Mr. Davis clapped his hands together –which was exetremely loud –and began to walk in the front of the class.

“Hello, Class, you guys can start by passing up your homework to the front desks,” He glanced at me and began to move down the rows picking up the piles of paper. “Say hi to the new student.”

Was that really necessary? I wanted to roll my eyes but stayed in my place and waved at people as they –a few –waved at me. That wasn’t a big deal.

After setting the papers onto his desk he walked behind the machine, standing right next to me, and asked for ‘Giselle’ to turn off the light. The room went dark and the projector on the screen lit up, jeez this school was just projectors, must save a lot of light though.

The first start of the slideshow was just the date and the objectives for today. He leaned down next to my ear and whispered, “You might want to take these notes, boy.”

Holy shit, he’s f***ing creepy. I could practically feel the sweat dripping down my head as I fumbled my fingers getting the zipper of my back pack open and pulling out a fresh new notebook and a pencil.

Throughout the class I could feel his eyes just on me, even when he wasn’t looking at me. Either this guy was really pervy, or finds my nervousness amusing. Maybe he’s my old math teacher’s brother, although my old math teacher was kinda worst. But I can’t say that too soon, it’s only my first day after all…

I kept my eyes on 2 things, the board, and the clock. 55% the clock because I just wanted to get out of here, not just because of lunch –which I almost completely forget because of my nervousness in this god damn classroom –but just for your general reasons of this teacher creeping me out.

9:40, Just got to get through ten minutes, twice.

“Ty,” He said in his deep voice slurred, “Why don’t you try this problem? Try and you know, catch up with the rest of the class.” He hates me doesn’t he? I swallowed away my worriedness and walked up to the board, gently taking the marker from his hands as he handed to me. I stared at the board and read the problem, it was intense, but I managed to get it done in about 1 and a half minute(s) –which felt like an intense 2 years in my opinion.

“Hmph,”

“D-Did I do something wrong?” I stuttered, feeling my stomach turn a little bit.

No, you showed your work and completed the problem correctly. Nice.”

Lol, ‘nice.’ I wasn’t getting giddy over that, no, just relieved. I sighed and slouched back in my chair, sitting back up after a second before he’d say something.

The rest of math was smooth sailing, and I convinced myself –somewhat-ly –that I’d get used to this and that all of these students probably went through this too.

“Ty,” He said in his voice as the class spilled into the hallway. I stopped in the doorway and walked to his desk where he sat.

“Nice job in class.” I nodded and left, just left. I didn’t really want to stay anyway, plus the thought of lunch came back into my mind. 

(A/N: Okay yeah that was a LIL WEIRD >.<  The math teacher is based off my VERY VERY CREEPY 7th grade teacher ~)