026: call

[italics - hope]

[normal daniel]

"Hey, Dannyyyy"

 "Oh god, you've got that voice on, what's happening? Are you breaking up with me?"

"Wha- what voice? I don't have a particular voice, do I?"

"Yes, you do."

"Baby, don't piss me off. I was really ringing for something important."

"What's up, if you've not rang to break up with me then what's so important that you put on the voice?"

"So Friday night there's a meal, it's kinda an important meal cause mother's birthday and all."

"And you want me to come with you back to London to meet your family?"

"Well, yeah. She asked if I was bringing you..."

"Wow, Hope. So if she didn't ask if you were bringing me, you would never have considered it. I'm hurt, babygirl."

"You're an ass."

"And you have an amazing one, by the way."

"And you haven't actually given me an answer yet, don't leave me hanging please... and don't take too long, I'm suppose to be on set."

"Oh, well. Maybe I'll just take all day to respond and see how you like that, I mean you were the one that kept me from set yesterday after all, were you not?"

"Do you really wanna get into this typa' conversation right now 'cause I swear, Daniel, you will regret it..."

"True."

"Anyways, answer please, time is ticking baby."

"Did you just call me baby?"

"Can you give me a fucking answer please?"

"Can you give me one?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"What?"

"What? Why are you such a confusing human being?"

"What the fuck are you saying yes for, I'm confused?"

"Yes, I'll come back to London with you. Yes, I'll come to your mother's meal."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Anyways, I gotta head back to set or Julie is literally gonna end up firing me... I'll call you later, byeee."