PART 2

I snuggle more closer to my pillow but why it  is feeling so hard all of sudden. I brush my cheeks against the soft fabric, moaning softly. I tangle my legs around it, inhaling the sweet scent coming from it.  I pull my leg more up and closer on the pillow when I feel it getting stiff like a stick. Wait! From when did pillows get stiff.

I open my eyes slowly only to be see the hairy sight of pillow.  Hairy pillow??  Hairy chest! .

What. A manly hairy chest. I nervously gulp and my eyes locks with the most darkest of chocolate  hazel brown eyes. I feel like drowning in those beautiful  eyes that  carries unknown mysteries, sparkle of an unknown emotion that make me turn into ashes.

My daydreaming was interrupted by a sudden push on my leg that was tangled near his upper thighs.

‘Do you have death wish today, Katto gilehri!’ he exclaims and untangle from me completely and run off to bathroom  as if his ass on fire.i look at his reaction open mouthed in shock. Who reacts like this to find his newly wedded wife tangled in his arms, don't he suppose  to feel elated and take advantage  of such situations. God!  Why I am wishing  for that Mr. Rowdy to take advantage of me,in his dreams. What does he think of himself.

One more week passed like this. He avoided me like a plague and I in turn avoided him too.  As this whole month I have final exams so I concentrated more on them than  that ajeeb raizada. We never talked to each other or remained in each other's vicinity except at nights where I end up  tying my legs and arms to the bed so that I don't wake up snuggled to him in the morning but that plan was futile as I end up opening the knots and woke up snuggled him daily. Morning were the most tortures of all. The moment I will  wake up,  he would awake too and sending me angry glare and  would walk away.

One such morning I had the most vivid dream. I felt such sweet touch on my arms, my Cheeks, stopping at my lips and lingering at them a little longer. It had felt so  real. The same dream I had again the next and the following morning. Sweet touch grew more and more impatient and their moment grew more eager and area of their sweet ministrations grew more wider, leaving me breathless in the morning. The feeling was surreal, it left me blushing and smiling  all day even when I was studying for my zoology exam.  

OK!  OK!  Before you all go all, idiot Chandni that was not some dream that was real.  I know that, well!  I knew it the moment it happened again and again. It was all My Rowdy/Akadu husband’s doing.  His touch was the most softest, so light that it will leave me  aching and hoping for more.

Well as I  started to observe more of him as day passed. I caught him sneaking glances at me at the most unusual moments. He is been really busy with work and I with my studies but our morning has now turn so special and I no longer feel like punching him in his goddamn handsome face  because he is behaving as if I have  some contagious  disease.  No don't you dare think that he had suddenly gone  all lovey dovey eyes and showering me with kisses, Nah! NO! Nada! Not at all. That's what is troubling me.

You know i am not some ignorant, naive, 80s type heroin girl who things, two flowers meet and boom comes a baby, no need to kiss or do the shame shame . Or a star plus heroin for that matter, who wants her husband to sleep on Damm sofa or cushion wall between  them on bed. I am realistic, practical married girl who is going bonkers thinking why her husband has not shown any kind of physical affection towards her  when  she is not sleeping. It has been 3 weeks of my marriage and I have my last exam next week Monday than what?, I don't even have my books to distract my mind from my husband's weird behavior anymore.

I have spend my good- traditional - boyfriend less - Indian  girl life watching every Indian romantic  soap opera, movie  and obviously  reading a few , OK maybe a lot of romantic Erotica novels too and have watch few that made into  a movie *cough* 50 shades of grey.