Part 3

Part 3

I felt as if I was flying in cool air,my senses heightened with his every touch. My skin feels as if it is enlighten by thousands of stars. The feeling was unexplainable, the passion was undeniable and we were losing ourselves in  the moment with each passing second.  

He bite my neck making me moan in pain and pleasure as he kissed it wet with his tongue trying to lessen the pain, making me moan louder and louder. My hands played  with  hairs as his lips keeps on leaving wet trails around my neck, my shoulder, kissing every inch. Not able to  control I clenched his hair harder and moved his face, near mine and crashed his lips into mine. Wow!  Looks like watch 50 shades paid well,eh!

These moments are the best of my life,every moment is so precious that I don't want it to end ever.

*ting.. Ting… ting.*

We ignored my alarm, not caring if it keep on buzzing all day. When suddenly  I realized that today is my exam and I got up panicked banging advay on his head and nearly  making him fall off the bed while he looked at me shocked and still in daze of lust.

“hey!  Shivji! Today is my exam and I didn't even revised once. Forget revision,only half an hour left to my exam and here i am doing. Ahh!!” I almost screamed in panic running  from here and there, collecting my clothes  from the almirah  and trying to read the book at same time.

“calm down! Chandni” advay voice makes me more mad.

“seriously!  You are asking me to calm down.you!! It's all because of you. You did all those stuff and distracted me.” Chandni complained.

“oh! really you were the one who started all that. I would not have done anything if you had just stopped seducing me.” advay finished.

“ho!  Good now Blame the women as always. Can't  control themselves and than blame them women. MEN!” Chandni said pouting in anger.

Advay shook his head in disbelief and said “I was waiting patiently  till your exams are over, not to  distract and burden you with  me and my needs. I did my best to keep my distance from you, so that you can complete your exam with no troubles. You are the one who all of sudden started on mission to make it difficult  for me to hold, with your hands touching my thighs, clinging to me on bed so shamelessly while I  keep on trying to keep maximum distance between us.”  advay completed his monolog, as various emotions went through Chandni’s face from shock to shame to adoration to love for this man.

“so, you didn't try to get intimate with me because you wanted me to fully concentrate  on my studies and didn't wanted me to get burdened.awww…..” chandni clutched her hands to hearts and looked at him with adoration and respect. He kept her before him.  

“but just for one month of these exams that's it. Can't control touching my beautiful wife more than that.” he clarified.  He might be a good man but not a Saint.  

“awww….  You called me beautiful” Chandni looked at him with love and adoration and hugged him tight.

“danger zone! Danger zone!” advay said keeping his hands  away not completing the hug.

Chandni came out hug, looking him sad for not completing the embrace.

“don't pout sad women. We need reach your college in 10 minutes for your exam” advay said getting up in hurry and started to change his clothes and while telling her to do  the same.

“Ahh! I forgot  about my exam again” she screamed. “I need to take  bath, get ready”

“stop!  There is no time for bath, change your clothes fast.”  

------------
A short update.  Next update soon.now you know the reason why advay was behaving so aloof.