2

your relationship as lyrics from this town by niall horan

jack:

waking up to kiss you and nobody's there. the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air.

you and jack had broken up 3 weeks ago. you had been together for 2 years and did everything together. it was hard for him because things had become so different. you weren't there like you always were. every morning he'd wake up and instantly become sad because he saw he was alone. everything smelt like you to him. his bed did, his clothes did, his toothpaste, literally everything. all he wanted to do was see you and kiss you. it was all he could think about.

chosen:

you still make me nervous when you walk in the room. them butterflies they come alive when i'm next to you.

you and chosen have gone on many dates. you've spent so much time together and were so comfortable around each other. but still every time you walked into a room he'd still melt like ice cream in the sun. it didn't matter how old you two were or what the occasion was. he could never get over your beauty and how much he loved you.

wyatt:

and i wanna tell you everything the words i never got to say the first time around.

this boy caught feelings for you the day you two met. you two always talk and he has had the chance to admit his feelings since day one. so many guys had hit on you and he wished he had the voice to stop you from going on some dates. he knew you'd end up with a broken heart at some point and he didn't wanna watch you deal with that. sometimes he'd beat himself up mentally while you were heartbroken. he'd tell himself that you wouldn't be in this shape if he would've just said something. he's had a million chances and he'll probably have another million more until he no longer can tell you that he loves you.

jeremy:

yesterday i thought i saw your shadow running 'round. it's funny how things never change in this old town.

jeremy truly saw you everywhere. ever since you committed suicide a year ago. he couldn't look or think of one thing without connecting it to you. that wasn't bad though. he liked it. it was like you were never really gone. he'd sometimes talk to you as if you were still there. everyone in your town missed you and made sure you were never forgotten. sometimes when jeremy would go to the park he'd mentally watch memories you two had there. a lot has changed but jeremy doesn't let it get to him in a bad way.

sophia:

if the whole world was watching i'd still dance with you.

sophia didn't care what people thought about your relationship. she thought you were perfect in every way and wanted to show you off. there would even be times where she'd post pictures of you and caption it how perfect her boyfriend/girlfriend was. nothing could make her ashamed about you two.

finn:

and i know that it's wrong that i can't move on but there's something 'bout you.

finn and you agreed that breaking up was a good idea. the long distance was too much for you both but it bothered you most. it wasn't hard for you to move on since it felt like your relationship was over ever since he left for california. it was the opposite for finn. he hated it. he tried meeting other boys/girls but he couldn't find someone worthy enough. he missed talking to you. he really wished he could talk to you and sometimes he would message you. you'd never reply to him. for 3 months he had his lockscreen set as you two from christmas last year. he tried a lot to get over you but nothing worked for him.

jaeden:

drive highways and byways to be there with you.

jaeden HATED being apart from you. he'd always be facetiming you and texting you. he would probably sell his soul to just have you come everywhere with him. you knew that if you ever wanted him to come home you'd just have to tell him. after he received that text, he'd sonic his ass straight back to you. any chance he gets to be with you he will always take.