Liar/Faker/Phoney {Tony StarkXReader}{ThorxReader}

{First song: Human, Second Song: Cheater}
I'm the man who killed the avengers
I'm only human
I'm just a man in a can
I bleed when I fall down
I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart
I'm crashing when I break down
I saw young Americans getting killed by the very weapons I made to protect them

"You can't help but lie to me!" You thrown at him as he sat on the couch while the avengers just stayed at the bar staying away from you. Tony didn't reply at all making it worse. You use your powers by throwing his drink into the wall then turning the TV off. He got up turning straight towards you looking unhappy.
"I'm tired of you just pushing it off like it's nothing! I only asked for you to at least visit the damn funeral, and you can't even do that!" He looked away from you as Steve stood up from the stool.
"(Y/N) listen you just need some sleep and a shower okay." You pushed passed him not even looking at him.
"I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight" as you walked into the elevator once you turned around Thor looked towards you knowing very well what you actually meant. Once you left everyone started bickering at one another.
"Stark, I can't stick up for you much longer I'm starting to see a pattern here."  Steve picked up the glass shards on the floor.
"You think!" Natasha shook her head putting the last of her drink down.
"Come on, Tony just wants so space once in awhile and she's pressuring him." Clint actually stuck up for Tony.
"Lady (Y/L) has given The Man of Iron plenty of space. I don't see why you can't do one simple thing and go with her to her brother's funeral." Thor picked up his hammer getting into the elevator. He clicked a number not realizing he was heading towards the guest room. Once at the door he pushed it open to see you drinking three bottles of tequila.
"(Y/N)" Thor placed his hand on your shoulder to have you look up at him.
"Well hello handsome" You kissed him on the lips while he was in shock, but he didn't pull away. He fell backwards on the bed as you pressed your hands upon his chest. Finally you spoke after a few brief moments.
"I might pack my things later if you wanna help me pack these away as well." Hinting at the cloths you had on.
"Later...." He lingered as you reached closer to his lips to have Anthony come into the room.
"Thor!" Both you and him jump causing you to fall off the bed, Thor caught you just in time though.
"Why are you kissing my....." before he could finish his sentence you interrupted him.
"Ex-Girlfriend, Tony you took me for granted and all you wanted was freedom well now you got it." Thor held you a little closer to him without looking his friend in the eyes. You finally got up heading straight towards the room you and Anthony shared. Both of them followed seeing you throw all of your cloths into a suitcase you had brought here five years ago. Tony then rushed in trying to stop you as the rest of the Avengers came in.
"No! I'm packing and finding a new place" All the relationships you've had from being with Steve then Tony. To being friends maybe more with Thor, Natasha like your sister to Clint being your best guy friend ever. Banner well he hasn't made an appearance to you yet so you didn't know him well until now. You were leaving the tower maybe even the team.
"We could compromise, (Y/N) lives on the second floor with Thor, but does stay on the team. She's still in the tower but moved away from you." Banner spoke out of nowhere.
"Maybe in the future Banner but I gotta leave for awhile. Maybe go home and see what's new, create a new life?" You closed the suitcase walking pass Tony who sat down on the bed with his hands folded.
"Tony, maybe you should start by not being a liar, faker and a phoney" You could remember the earlier today coming back from a mission heading straight to the room you once shared with him. You heard the noise no girl ever wanted to here from their bedroom if they weren't in there. You pushed open the door as quickly as you could showing a woman on top of your boyfriend half naked, while his eyes darted towards you. The anger arose back into as this morning replayed over and over again.
"Maybe he wants something Newer."
God her words will forever stay inside your mind. You continue walking to the Elevator while Thor followed behind you gripping your wrist pulling you back around.
"I could bring you home if you don't wanna be seen leaving, because of the public." He didn't want you to be questioned left and right after a big fight with Stark.
"Sure" He wrapped his hand around your waste taking off to a place where the could find you for awhile. You felt like you should have planned on Anthony cheating on you.