O N E

982 years later....

"The time has come for the war to begin"

"The time has come for the war to begin". She sat in her throne room waiting as she had done for all these years, waiting for the right girl to be born into this world and now finally in 2000 the right girl had come. "Guards gather the rest of the witches who hide in the east gather them here as soon as you can, I have news".

"But my queen most witches refuse to come out these days".

"Then I shall go to them. Prepare my carriage".

"Yes my queen". The guard took off right away to do as the queen commanded. Acadia was well loved within not only her own kingdom but Adelaide's Kingdom As Well. The queen looked to her left as she whistled. The whistle was to be met by two snow wolves on one side and two snow leopards a on the other all four waiting for her command.

"The time has come. She is to be awoken".

Before long the ice queen had settled in her carriage and was on her way to the East, where no one from the outside had been since the death of its queen.

She arrived to what was once a lively kingdom, a kingdom where people would dance clap and laugh, but her guard was right no one came out to greet the queen no one even dared look at her for if they did, they were sure Nimueh would sense them.

"Do not be afraid I come here with news". She stood up from her carriage so she could be heard even if they didn't come out she knew they were listening. "Your queen, our saviour has returned".

"Nonsense she was killed by the North". A man no older then twenty came out from one of the hidden houses.

"She was capable of many things my dear man, and escaping death just happens to be one of them". The queen stated watching as the man looked at her shock. "I froze her soul in time so it would not pass on and our hope would not be thrown away. I would stop the North myself but I gave most of my magic to Adelaide's soul so many years ago I am afraid I can not". She breathed. "The soul has been looking for the right person, the right girl to possess. Now it has a girl has been born in the new west she is just a babe at the moment but rest assured she will grow, and she will avenge Adelaide that I can promise you". She turned back to look at the man and smiled. "So Sky you have a job to do again".

"Aye my queen that I do". He breathed. "That I do".