PART FIVE- Detention

recap:

nick-oh hey demi.

demi-oh hi nick...

nick-so um about our talk-

demi-im sorry now isn't a good time..i just got detention..maybe on Saturday we can officially start this whole relationship thing? kay?

nick-oh..its fine..totally*frowns*

demi-* c: * kay. *hugs him* bye nick

nick-*hugs her back *smiles slightly*

~later in detention~

Demi-Taylor be serious what am i going to do, really

Taylor-seriously, make them bow down and praise you. by the way what shampoo have you been using, is clearly working.

Demi-Taylor! really not helping.

Taylor-*rolls eyes* okay, okay fine ill elaborate more, well..who do you like best?

Demi-nick.*without even being hesitant*

Taylor-then date nick. simple.

Demi-but that's not fair to joe! *panicked*

Taylor-demi, this is life. you can't please everyone, especially all at once.

if you can manage to please everyone at one time, you're doing something wrong. So joe will have to deal with it. and lets be honest demi.

who can you really have a relationship with? nick, the one you've been obsessing over since like what? you were 14?

plus he is rather sweet..and Yall actually have things in common.

can you say that for joe? the one whose been technically harassing you all year, and who really only wants one thing....we know what that is demi. and you're pure..

hed be to rough and you know it.. And who's to say he'll stick around after he gets what he wants?

~~~Demi's pov~~~

wow, i stared in shock and surprise, i forget Taylor can be intellectual at times..

she shrugs at me smiling.

bitch has a point. joe really wants one thing.

but nick never seemed to want me in that way. it was always joe who was attentive to attempting to get with me.

"geez, why can't you be this sharp not often Taylor it'd really c-"

i was cut off by an angry screaming teacher.

"QUITE NOW, this is detention not a place to talk you stay quite or its another hour of detection!"

wow, that's harsh, these teachers need a break, and so do i. i glance at Taylor who is pursing her lips at the teacher, she still has a good point, a great one at that..

~~~~~end of pov~~~~~~

demi-what about my date i said I'd go on with joe?*whispers*

Taylor-*shrugs*go on it ,or don't, its really your choice demi. do what you wa-

teacher-HAVE YOU GONE DEAF? 

WHAT DID I JUST SAY, DO YOU REALLY WANT ANOTHER HOUR OF DETENTION?

BECAUSE I DON'T MIND ILL SIT HERE FOR ONE MORE HOUR OR EVEN SEVEN, BE QUIET AND SO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE TALKING OR PISSING ME OFF

Taylor-*stares at teacher for ten seconds, then back at demi* whatever you decide to do demi do it for y-

teacher-SERIOUSLY, REALLY? YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS NOW? SHUT UP. that's another two hours.*leans back in chair and rubs temples*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im back

I'm back

in back I'm back I'm back. yaas

i should like set an alarm for writing stories because i say I'll be back and up permanently but then I forget the next day and don't post for another like 3 months.

I'm terrible guys -lmao

ill try.

Sorry its so freaking short. I'm new making the story up as i go but i do have scenes set.So...