chapter 6

Tessa pov
I woke up with a pounding headache. I squinted my eyes at the pounding morning sun. I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and I look to see Chance with his arms around me. I wiggle out of his arms without him waking up and head downstairs. I look through cabinets and become not successful in trying to find some Advil. I keep looking until I hear a sudden voice.

Tony: whatcha looking for?

Tessa: Tony, what are you doing here?

Tony: well, I'm here to pick up Chance. We have to head out

Tessa: shit he's asleep! I'll go wake him up.

I ran upstairs and jumped on the bed which caused Chance to wake up suddenly.

Chance: what the hell?

"Wake up! Tony is here to pick you up!" I said frantically

He quickly got out of bed and 10 minutes later he came with a whole suit on. Damn he looked good I was staring until he snapped his fingers.

"Tessa fix the tie!" he said snapping me out of my daze.

I stood up and went to him and fixed his tie and gave a quick kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. And with that around 10 minutes later I heard the garage open and leave. Ah! I had the whole day and house to myself. This house was really huge and I haven't had a chance to explore it..

*6 hours later

I just was chilling on the couch until I heard a yell come from the garage. I scrambled from my position and went to the garage where I found Chance and Anthony yelling at each other.

"HEY CALM DOWN!" I yelled getting their attention

"GO AWAY! HE SCREWED UP EVERYTHING!" Chance yelled back.

I was startled because he's never yelled at me. I turned around and went straight to my room and locked it. Some yells sounded here and there but after a few minutes the yelling stopped. I just go on my phone for some time until 10 minutes later and Chance comes into the room.

"Ugh!" he groaned in frustration.

He came on the bed and lied down, wrapping his arms around my waist and looking like nothing happened. He's not even going to say sorry?! I take his arms and put them on himself and get out of the room. I walk downstairs where I find Anthony sitting on the couch with his hands on his head

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Chance is just mad at me.." he mumbled

Tessa: why?

Tony: stupid business deals

Tessa: oh

I go sit with him and he puts his head in my lap while I comfort him. For about 2 minutes its a good peaceful silence until Chance comes downstairs

"What the hell is happening?!" he yelled looking at Tony and me.

Anthony gets startled and lifts his head and groans. I laugh a little.

Tessa: nothing happened. I was just comforting him after you yelled at him.

Chance: didn't look like it..

Tessa: why do you care anyways. This isn't even a real relationship.

He had a look of hurt in his eyes but maybe I was just stating the truth. He can't just expect for me to be there for him when he's not here half the time. I walk upstairs and into another bedroom and lay myself down. This was going to be a rough day with the interview coming tomorrow..