chapter 7

*the interview*

Erika: Good morning Costellers! Today we have some special guests! Chance Sutton and Tessa Brooks, the newly engaged couple!

[Audience claps]

Tessa pov
Even though we're kind of in a fight the bet is still on. He's going down.

Erika: okay guys! So our fans have tweeted some questions they'd like to ask about you!

Chance: that's great! Lets get started

Erika: first off. How did you guys even meet

Tessa: it's the cutest thing ever.. It was at the beach. I was swimming and I'm not a super good swimmer. And I might have went a little too far.

Chance: she's basically drowning right now and me being the man that I am went and saved her. She was not waking up so after trying to I gave her CPR.

Tessa: haha and I woke up and we exchanged numbers. And here we are...

Erika: aww that's so cute! You're a hero Chance

Tessa: "my little knight in shining armor" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

The interview went on and Chance had the advantage. He was saying a lot of cute things about me. Finally, the last question was asked.

Erika: "Who's more in love?" she said eagerly

Tessa: I'm hopelessly in love with this man

Chance: I think Tessa is the one for me and I love her so much.

Erika: well I think we should let the audience decide.

Erika points at me and I get some cheers but when she pointed to Chance the crowd went wild. I guess he won. I gave him a kiss and we said our goodbyes to the show and left.

*in the car

Chance: So, I won

Tessa: What's the plan? You get me for a whole day.

Chance: Oh just be ready by 4 a.m.

Tessa: 4AM?

Chance: Yup wear something casual.

I gave him a nod. I was a little nervous because he's a bit of a fboy..