Ch(1)Ashamed

"Aye man look at that thick ass girl right there she got ass for Decades" Rod yelled as this girl walked pass us. I'm not go lie she is kinda cute I might have to holla at her.

"Aye baby let me holla at you right fast" TJ yelled only maken her rolled her eyes and tried to walk up faster. Her eyes landed on me and she smirked and kept going.

"That's why nobody wanted ya big ass anyways lucky we even gave your ass some attention" TJ yelled pissed she didn't want him. That's what a nigga dislike about him when he can't have his way he gets mad and downgrade woman and other shit man ain't  even cool.

I'm not go sit here and front like I'm the perfect Nigga because I'm not I have my shares and woman and I did my wrongs but not like this dick head. If a hoe ain't won't me oh well I keep going on with my life shid it's a whole lotta pussy in the sea and I might hit a double cause I see the towns fine ass twins

"Sup ma" I smirk know It was Sierra and Tierra the neighborhood Hoe twins word round they fuck each other but I don't know I'm trying to see for myself.

"Child nun trying to catch up with our cousin. Her big booty ass trying to loose weight but we clearly don't see nun wrong with her shape. Ugh I'm skinny asf and feel out of shape" Sierra said maken tierra laughed.

"Girl we only been walking for 5mins Hoe stop haven your dick attacks and let's get to walking. SHY WAIT UP MAN WE COMING! Um David get my number from Ricko and text me" she said and with that she left.

Aww so the thick beauty name is Shy, man I gotta get at her I wonder if she like the twins. I mean haven a thick patty in the mix don't sound bad at all if you know what I mean.

(Shyla)

"Girl shay shay i know you saw that fine nigga over there looking at you why you aint bite hoe?" Tierra questioned.

Ugh see the difference between my hoen ass cousins and me is they hoes im not they fucking im a virgin"21 year old virgin to be more Pacific.

"Girl ion care how hard he was looking at me i still dont want him"

"Man i cant wait until someone beat the DUST OFF THAT PUSSY may be you wont be so up tight and stuck up" seirra said

"And maybe when someone give yall an STD yall will stop Fucking everyone yall think got money or a big dick" I defined

"What ever fat bitch" they yelled as they walked off.

Fuck them dick dike ass hoes.
They always wanna throw my weight in my face but beg me for abortion money when they loose pussy slip up. Ugh i swear my cousins are dirty dikes.

(Ting ting)
Texting message!!

Thot1🔥🍪- cuzin..... you knowww we loveer you and aint ment what we said we just feel iys time for u to get a taste of the real world have some fun and live a little.

Thot2🔥🍪- Ya cuz.... we really are sorry can we take u out as our for apologies.

Me- ugh!! Where to

Thot1🔥🍪- dinner so please dress to impress.

Me- I hear ya 

A with that I stop texting  being cousins with the towns most hated this was no fun I miss living in Miami this new York shit aint working for a sister like me. I miss back home with my friends and other family.

But obviously these niggas think because I gotta hang with my cousins I'm like them hell no not me.  I'm going to school to get my masters not find no nigga who cant benefit me nor his got dam self. But no lie the nigga from the block was kinda cute but he comes off rude that's not how you talk to a woman. let me hit with this one more gain I'm not like  thot1&2.

looking into my closet trying to find me an outfit to wear to this soo call date I know aint really dinner these hoes claim wee going to. I laid out my black "In My Feeling' romper from fashion nova with black jimmy choo south leather pump. I walked into my bathroom and turn on the hot water and let it ran. I slide my clothes off admiring my body, I not on the skinny side I'm much more of the PHAT. I have a pudge and some banana legs let me tell it. but some people like it and we all know why. I put my apple winter body wash on my rag and scrub my body and let the smooth hot water run on me. After 20 mins I was done I dried my body off and lotion up, I I went to my make up station and got myself dolled up .

Thot1🔥🍪- hoe we ready what's the hold up!!

Thot2🔥🍪- fr I'm so ready to go out

Me- First off, I as never told I was driven us no where how yawl hoes was talking I'm thinking I'm meeting yawl there so if I'm the driver please don't rush me.

Thot1🔥🍪- duhh u know your car better then ours and your mama and daddy got money for days, and plus you know you always drive when its time to go out

Me- ughh, after tonight don't call me for at least 3 weeks or 1more yawl hoes aggie dawg

Thot2🔥🍪- Thank you favorite little cousin

'Bye mom and dad going out with the twins' I yelled going down.

'shy sweetie you sure you wanna go hang with them two' My mom asked' I laughed because  she don't like my dads nieces for shit she think they are user and hoes which is true.

' Man Lisa don't start that., aint nun wrong with my nieces' My daddy said. 

' Javari they is just like they mama. and users the same way she uses you and don't wanna work live off u like u owe her shit but we don't. ion see why we have to help pay her bills and shit Vari ugh. Shyla have fun and be safe and please don't do nun they hoes will do' my mom said rushing up the stairs

' don't worry about your mom go have fun your 18 live your best life baby girl' my daddy said.

Mommy must really be tired of it but to be honest I really do agree with her my daddy always helping they broke ass crack head mama when he has his own family at home to take care of.

' Hay shy-shy thank you soo much for going out with us and dam uncle Vari let you drive his Porsche bihh' Tierra stated

'no this one is mines its an birthday gift' I said rolling my eyes

' bish so let me get your Pink Gwagon ' Cierra said. is this hoe crazy that is my favorite color and why the hell would I give her my car.

' um no anyways where we heading at' I asked changing the subject' Brickhouse bihh Chris brown and Dave performing tonight girl you know we gotta be  there with our thick ass cousin' They both said

I knew this was set up.