Ch(5)Ashamed

Dave POV

'Yooo Kane what fool you sent me some green shit while um on a date with my girl and shit man' i was hot i know um not supposed to talk the my boss like that but man he green for that.

'I see my little text brought you here. Nigga i own you, you sold ya self to me when you became part of my team. Now listen here um go need you to do some work for me. I cant do it because um having family issues. So yawl lil niggas gotta handle it so i want you and Tony to stake out Bunny B and see why he aint paying me my money if he dont even have half of it you already know what to do' and with that he left out the room.

See Kane is my side hustle until i can get this money up so when my rap career hit Then im out of the game shit. He is a pain in the ass he so fucking unhappy even his wife unhappy with his bitch ass. Ion even know if he has kids he don't really bring them around. But man I feel bad for leaving Shyla like that but he texted me some bull shit bout finding out who she was and killing her and I was not going to allow that to happen that's on my dead homies.

Shyla Pov

'Man Ma he was so nice and he listened but something happened which mad him become so mean and distanced I don't know if it was me or something I said or did. Do you think its because ima fat girl?" I just cant stop asking myself why he left. I wasnted to call him so bad but i dont want to come off desperate.

"Girl , if you dont stop. He probably had something very important to do or something stop being over dramatic.

(Knock on the door)

"Ma ion wanna see him" I whispered.

"Come in" she said

"There go my two favorite ladies. I felt like y'all was avoiding me for a while. But I wanna have a family dinner with my girls" he said smiling

"Sorry i got plans" i said with an attitude. My mom gave me a look i knew the meaning to but who cares not me. I'm going to get me a job to stay away from him ugh i cant wait until school starts.

'shay he is still your father no matter what okay please give him a little respect for me please' she stated.my father haha he is a fucking ass i wish she could have did better and left his ass alone he dont let us live at all he do his dirt hurt my mom and she is still with him if this is what love is i don't want it.

'okay mom'

'now go get dressed so we can go'

'yes mama' 

if life live was a dream i will change it all for my mama to be happy. Ugh why cant i get Dave out my mind.. i be wondering what if i had took Chris instead will this be the same vibe ill be getting. Girl i laughed at my own thought i don't Like Chris 

beep beep my text notification 

Dave~ hay can you come out tonight i wanna take you out to dinner

meh~ naw i can gotta go with the family tonight but if i could i would ya know

dave~ why your have to text like you hood and shit 

meh~ lol i don't  im just mad  you messed up out date last night, but look i gotta go ill text you after this dinner with my family dont do nun stupid either knowing yuh

'sorry i have to make some plots and development for the storry dont think im not going to finish  im doing some editing to my storys and fixing and spelling checks lol i was in middle school doing these books'