Ch(4)Ashamed

'Mama why daddy always wants to ruin this happy home. Its like he treat the twins as if they was hi-

'They are ' she cried. All I thought in my head was what the fuck your kidding me right.

'Shyla your father cheated on me numerous of times and I just stayed around and put up with it. The dumbest choice I ever made but that's when I was blessed with you. Until one night I heard him yelling with her. And she told him se was pregnant with his twin daughter's he need to be a father to them or she will tell me. After all these years I have known who they was and he still yet to tell me the truth. 25 years I gave this man. I never wanted to date a kingpin I loved being the nerd who got no guy. But until I got one who turned out to be a lying cheating ass whole who I hate so much only did it for u now that your grown I feel its time for me to be free and leave him. And let all the bags out. I been faith to him for years and I even let my best friend go because he didn't approved of me having male friends and I knew what he was capable of and I didn't want Teddy to get hurt. Baby girl please keep this between us. And don't let nothing change the love you have for your father. And I have a surprise for you it will be here tomorrow hope this cheer you up" Mama said kissing me and whipping the tears off my face.

Wow was all I can think. I shuld have knew. Because he was the only person who took care of them. Daddy went from the worlds best dad to the most hated. I mean I never was a daddy girls because in my eyes he treated the hoe twins better then he treated me. Ya he buys me cars and etc. But a girl wants her daddys love and heart.

Daviebaby-Hay best friend are we still on for to night

Me-Umm I don't depending on the place'

Daviebaby- haha got jokes I told you ma its a surprise.

Me-Ughh, your so ugh lol ion like surprises an you know this man....

Daviebaby- see you at 8 and the addy to.

Hopefully this gets the family drama off my mind for a while.

Meanwhile, at he date with Dave and it was kind of fun we came to the carnival and he being a big annoying baby.

'So friend your the only person I'm telling this to. I got a contract to a record label. Its something I always wonted I mean yea I'm know but I wanna be really know I gotta provide for my daughter and my fams and I wanna know your opinion on it" he said looking deep into my eyes like my opinion really matters.

; I think you should take it I mean its a lot that comes behind it but if that's your talent then you follow your goals and dreams. As your friend ill support you no matter what. And when was you goin to tell me you had a baby?' I thought I was your 'BEST FRIEND'' I quoted his words. He laughed and smiled at me and I smiled back.

'Best friend your very beautiful and I don't want you to think other wise" he said making me blush. Wow he thinks I'm beautiful only person I hear that from is my mom and best friend.

'I don't think so, I mean I'm a big girl. and nobody likes the big girl that's and every story tell the big never have an happy ending' I told him looking down.

'Your not big you just thick in the right places. You even got Chris brown sweating you' he said I rolled my eyes at his name I really don't like him.

'Best friend I need someone to talk to about this issue I found out today before out date I mean I thought I will get over it but it seems to me like I'm not its to much for me to burry and its heart breaking and depressing and so ugggh feel so unreal' I cried

'shh tell me that's why we are best friends right' he said trying to comfort me. I don't know why but I feel safe in his arms I feel safe round him period.

'The Hoe Twins I found out they are my sisters. I don't wanna be related to them whores. It was better off telling people they are my cousins then my sisters. My dad had an affair behind my moms back and lied to her and said the mistress was his sister but little did he know was my mama already knew she was and went along with it 25 years he wasted my mom could have been happy with someone else. He tried to make me get n house and share with them and I will not I rather get my own place and that's what I'm thinking of doing and taken my mom with me I have enough money saved up to make me and my mom lives happy so he can take his family he really want.' I cried man I cant believe my father would do some cold shit like that.

'Listen to me when you become my lady you will never have to worry about that. I hate the thought of that. Yean if I had a ride or die chick I will not do no dumb shit like that' he said.

then he got a text his whole mood changed like he was mad or something.

'Shy we have to go I gotta go handle something real fast.' He stated and walked off leaving me to catch up with him.

Well so much fun for a date I guess !