Ch(2)Ashamed

' girl here take this shot get loosen up gosh you always gotta be the party pooper' Cierra said.

'OOUU Titi lets try to get in the VIP I heard Dave and em go be up there' Tierra yelled over the loud music.

See this shit right here is why ion go no where with these to hoes and why mama don't like them. Out all my cousins these to for get who daddy take care of them. Oh well ill sit here and drink Chile when I leave they ass I hope these niggas give them a ride back

' Hello, earth shy can u get up and lets go we been saying that for the longest' Tierra said grabbing and pulling me with the crowd.

' Watch it fat bitch' a girl yelled. See right there I would have beat her ugly toothpick ass hoe, but I'm being the adult here and ignore her foolishness.

'Hey, Drake you think you can let us up please' Cierra asked the bouncer who was guarding the VIP section of the club.

' No can do CiCi you know I would if I could but this aint no local drug dealer yawl use to this Chris Brown shit I aint losing my job for yawl.. And who the thick stuff behind yawl?' he asked licking his lips staring at me. I don't know weather to feel weird or what.

'This Shy our cousin who I willing to go on a date with you if you let us in' Tierra said with a smirk and winked at me. Here these hoes go again I hate when then do that I'm so out this is not cute nor lady like to be begging no nigga and to sale ya cousin to him for a way in to a fucking VIP area.

'I'm going to have to pa-

'Ayo yo Drake let them up' the dude from earlier yelled. I'll be lien if I said he aint looking as good ass he did earlier today. I never dated and never even had a guy to like me and for me to even like a guy I'm to shy that's my problem. In Miami I was always bullied for being over weighted. I mean I live to love myself and not for anybody else.

'Hay thanks for the invited Day' Tierra basically eye fucked him while walking into his direction. Well I can cross him off my list ion need nun that they fucked might have some shit. And here come the rude nigga from earlier as well.

'Well I guess we meet again Rasputia' everyone bust into laugher. I mean ion really don't find hit funny.

'I guess so ol' fubu Walmart no style haven ass nigga' I said making everyone laugh even harder.

' Ah man fall back of shawty' aye voice said and I looked and it was Chris Brown. As fine as he is he not really my type of guy.

'Hay thick stuff you fine ass hell' he spoke licking his lips and smirk. That smirk will have a bitch fall to they knees over him, but not this girl you gotta work hard to get this virgin cat.

' Thanks you........ ummmmm'

'Dam ma you go put on like you don't know a nigga name im so hurt.

'I mean I'm not them' I pointed at the groupies even my cousins. ' I'm not a man eater'

'AYEEE YALLL ARE YALL READY FOR DAVE EAST AND CHRIS BREEZE' Dj Smooth yelled on the mic.

'YAY.......' THE CROWD YELLS GOING WILD

'MAN YALL GIVE IT UP FOR THEM' he said

'after this show ill be back beautiful don't go no where' Chris said blowing me a kiss. what an idiot. then from the Connor of my eyes I see the guy get up and go with Chris on the stage I'm guessing he is an entourage.

'Girl I thought we discussed that Chris was mines Shy dam you so broke the girl code' Cierra said pouting like a little bitch she is.

'oh well CiCi he went to her she didn't go to him so hush ya dam face cry baby the show about to start'