Chapter 3

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu coldly ask Mingyu, not even greeting him back.

"Your mom called me babe" Mingyu said causing Tzuyu to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Can you not call me bab---"

A sound of car's honk stops Tzuyu from talking and it's from familiar looking limousine. The two stares at the limousine in front of them.

The limo's windshield went down revealing the face of Tzuyu's mother, who smiled sweetly at the two.

"Tzuyu sweetie~ Mingyu dear~ come inside the car" Tzuyu's mom said as the driver opened the door to let them in.

The whole ride was full of talking, more like a reunion but only Mrs. Chou did all the talking. Mrs. Chou can clearly see that the two are like strangers now. Her daughter really did a great job ignoring Mingyu.

The three arrived at the Chou Mansion and was greeted by the maids to take the belongings of Mrs. Chou.

"Any minute now and your father will arrive Mingyu-ah so I will go to the kitchen and help the maids in preparing lunch. You guys can hang-out for a while, okay? " Mrs. Chou said but before she could completely turn her back, a hand on her wrist stops her.

"I-I will help you in preparing, Mom. Let me change my clothes first" Tzuyu said and she immediately climb on the grand stairs and went to her room.

Tzuyu's mom just sigh and smile sadly at Mingyu.

"Kwaenchana Mrs. Chou. I'll just watch tv in the living room" Mingyu said as she just nod in response before going to kitchen.

Minutes passed and finally Mr. Kim arrived and the lunch is finally cooked with the help of Mrs. Chou and Tzuyu. The four are at the dining room. They are currently eating their lunch.

"Mingyu-ah, how is it after arriving back here in Korea? It's been weeks right? " Mrs. Chou ask.

"Nae. At first I feel weird because I've been staying in Taiwan for almost 4 years. But now I'm okay, I adjust quickly" Mingyu said, he felt that someone is stare at him and caught Tzuyu looking at him who immediately avoid his eye contact and revert back on eating her lunch.

"Good. I'm glad you can still speak Korean fluently, Mingyu-ah" Mrs. Chou said as she laughed together with the Kims.

The rest of the conversation was Mrs. Chou and Mr. Kim talking and sometimes the two joins their conversation but mostly the two just eat or listen to them.

After eating their lunch, the four proceed to the living room. At this moment is the time that Tzuyu don't want to deal again.

"Tzuyu-ah and Mingyu-ah. We decided that you guys are engaged again. I know this was announced last four years but because of some personal issue the engagement was cancelled." Mrs. Chou said as she keep on glancing at her daughter and his soon-to-be son in law.

"We also already decided that the marriage will happen when Tzuyu already aged 18 and you son aged 19. I know both of you are still young but we already agreed to this." Mr. Kim continued to talk.

He's tone of talking is unlike his usual cheerful voice.

"May I ask a question? "Tzuyu ask at the two adults.

She may sound calm but inside all she think is stop this nonsense. The calm face of Kim Mingyu really annoyed her even more.

"About this marriage. Is it not necessary that the two engaged people agree or disagree? I think we also have the right to decide" Tzuyu tone becomes barely heard as she tried her best not to cry.