Chapter 20

First time doing double update! Wows😶 btw, the Christmas Special, Chap 19 and this chap isn't edited.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"Ugh now I gained another clothes to wash" I muttered, heading to the comfort room to urinate. Good thing we have a comfort room not far from where the pool is and that is not inside the mansion. I tried opening the door of the comfort room but it is locked.

"S-sorry! Sorry. I'm using the cr. I'll be out in a sec! " the voice from the room inside said. It is clearly from a female and by the sound of it, it looks like she's crying? I can heard a heavy sobs and water running. I waited outside for seconds, before the door finally opens revealing a reddish eyes and nose Hyerin.

"Hyerin unnie? Are you okay? " I asked her. Looking at her eyes in worry.

"I'm fine, Tzuyu-ah"

"Unnie please don't lie. I know something happened. I know we're not really that close and we didn't always spend time together but your my friend, unnie. I will do everything that can help you as long as I can. You have me on your back, Hyerin unnie" I said as I hold both of her hands. I smiled as what I said was the unspoken rules me and my unnies always do to each and everyone of us. They're my great friends indeed. Hyerin unnie stare at me before she sigh and tears up.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ah"

"Unnie why are you apologizing to me? "

"I'm sorry. I-I can't help it. I still got jealous when you and Mingyu are together. I-I still love him. " Hyerin unnie confessed. My hands slowly slip out of hers. Hyerin unnie cupped her face on her hands as she cried, muttering a continuous 'I'm sorry'.

While me? I don't know what I feel, more like what to feel. I can feel rivalry with her. Slowly, a bit anger and jealousy build up in me. But then I snapped out of those emotions and think that Me and Gyu are nothing but a friend now. We are not in a romantic relationship that we had before. I don't know what to do with his sweet actions towards me and the engagement. I wish he's mine but I dont want to be selfish this time.

"Unnie? Ulgojima (a/n: idk if it's right but it means 'Don't cry' okay?)" I said and thankfully she dried up her tears with her hands.

"Tzuyu-ah. Mianhe that I told you this. Don't worry, I will move on and---"

"No unnie. You don't have to be sorry. We may be engaged and all but there's no feelings involve in it. Me and Mingyu right now are friends. You know what this means, Unnie? " I can feel tears build up on my eyes and a heavy feelings on my chest. I hate this. I hate this feeling but I have to do it.

"What do you mean, Tzuyu-ah? "

"Unnie pabo. This means you have a chance to be with him, unnie." I said as I giggled. Damn now I feel the tears flow out of my eyes. I immediately turn on my back pretending to walk first but the truth is to hide my sad tears from her.

"Tzuyu-ah, I---"

"Ahnyeong unnie. See you at the pool" I said and finally walk out.

End of Tzuyu's POV

---

Tzuyu without looking at where she's going bump into a hard chest. She didnt dare to look up or that person will see her teary eyes.

"Yeah chew. Me and Mingyu hyung was looking for you. Where were you anyway? " the person ask, who is actually Jungkook. Tzuyu suddenly hugged her best friend, causing the man to gasp in surprise.