Chapter One: Help

I don't remember much. Just... voices... and the yelling of my friends. Nothing else.

"Gah!". I exclaimed as I hit the ground. I groaned in pain as I felt my leg. "Must've been cut...". I thought as I tried to stand. I gasped as I saw something gruesome... An arrow in King Sombra's back! I gasped again as I saw Chrysalis next to him, whispering things to him like, "Shhhhh, it's okay... you're going to be fine... we'll be home soon.". Once she saw me, she hissed, but... it didn't scare me. I just slowly walked up to them. He hissing became louder, but I kept getting closer. "Please... I can help.". I said. She stopped, held his hoof, and made room for me to come closer. As I examined his wound, he groaned in pain. I used my magic to numb his wound, then I took out the arrow, and put some bandages on it. He passed out from the pain. Tears fell from Chrysalis's eyes as she held him in her hooves. Then once again... I was knocked out cold!

I awakened to someone singing...? As I rolled off the couch, I saw that my leg was bandaged... and I saw a dog right next to me. It growled at me, causing me to back away. "Precious! Leave her alone you lousy mutt!". Chrysalis said, batting the dogs' nose with a newspaper. The dog whimpered and ran off. She gave me a gentle smile, which to me it was unusual of her. "Are you alright?". She asked. Startled, I began to say, "I... ummm... I-I am sorry if I'm being a bother! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!". I covered my face, thinking she would kill me. I heard her hold in a laugh. "Oh please...". She said, rolling her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you. Not after you saved My King's life.". My eyes widened in shock. Her KING?! Sombra is her King?! "Come. I have some tea ready for you...". She said, leading me to the kitchen. "hey uh... Chrysalis? Why are you being so kind to me?". "I'm only being kind because you saved Sombra. I still despise you...".

As we ate, I asked if I could go home. "No.". She began, "I need you for further protection, and information...". I looked down from her gaze, knowing she wasn't as different than the last few times I had seen her.

After a few hours, Chrysalis left to go check on Sombra, while I sat on the couch, tears swelling in my eyes. I believed that I was never going home...