Chapter Four: Finding Out...

The phone would ring nonstop. I began to grow worried and restless. Literally, I couldn't sleep. Chrysalis tried to ignore it, but sadly to no avail. She almost smashed it if it weren't for Sombra blocking the phone with a force field. Then one day... I managed to answer the phone. I gasped! It was Twilight! I was about to tell her where I was, until Sombra put me against the wall! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO LET THEM FIND US?!?!". He roared. I stuttered a bit, making him growl, "Answer me!". I didn't. As he let me go, he gave me a warning: "If you ever touch that phone again... Say your last goodbye to this cruel, worthless country.". 

As the days turned into weeks, it became apparent that Chrysalis was having foals. Sombra would often be protecting her....

From me.

It was like he had two split personalities. One minute he was smiling as we conversant, then the next he would be snarling at me whenever I talked about her. Clearly he was protecting her with his life... and words.

The weeks then turned into months. Very. Long. Months. Chrysalis was often crying or hissing as she ate some cake and chips. Yeah. Basically the worst ponies I could live with! Chrysalis would barely talk to me now. Sombra wouldn't look at me either. I felt... 

alone.