4

"We're going to hang out in the boys cabin, wanna join us?" Nina unplugs her phone from the charging port while the other girls put on their shoes.

"Yeah, sure." I get up and grab my phone. We walk two cabins over to what seems to be the boys cabin. It's kind of weird how girls and boys cabins are so close together, but it's a shorter walk for me.

Nina knocks twice and walks in, we follow in right behind her. "What's up, bitches?" Jordyn sings as everyone sits and makes themselves comfortable next to their "man" while I stand near the door. I look around and see that 3 out of 5 boys that stay in this room are shirtless. 

Our activity for today was canoeing and everyone decided they wanted to jump out of the canoes and start a water fight. I guess Finn, Zach and Chris decided they wanted to not get fully dressed. 

Zach and Jordyn are on one of the bottom bunks, Emily and Mike are next to them. Drew, Hailey, Nina and Chris are all on the opposite bottom bunk. Finn is over laying on the single bed on his phone.

"Guys, I am going crazy without Netflix. I haven't watched The Office in like... 3 days." Jordyn groans. Zach messes up her hair and laughs. "I'm starting to think you like Netflix more than me." Jordyn looks him dead in the eye and flat out says, "Well, that's because I do."

Everyone breaks out into conversation as I make eye contact with Nina. She mouths, "Go sit with Finn."  I furrow my brows and mouth, "Why?" Nina winks, "He's looking at you."

I turn my head and see Finn smile at me. He waves his hand in his direction and I go and sit next to where he's laying. "You know, Leigh, you don't need my permission to sit near me." 

"And you shouldn't have to be told to but a shirt on but it looks like we both need to be informed." I chuckle and the next thing I know I'm being pulled down next to Finn. 

I shift my body to get comfortable and close my eyes, "I'm gonna take a nap."

Finn moves and lays across me. "Yeah, I'm pretty comfy right here."]

"Finn? Get off of me before I throw you on the floor." I struggle to move, so yes, I am lying, I will not be able to throw Finn but I sure as hell can try. 

"Oh god, Finn is already squishing his girlfriend." Drew says in a voice you would use when talking to a child.

"Hey! Get off of my friend!" Emily throws a pillow at us.

"I am being abused." I groan. 

"This is not abuse, this is how I show my love." Finn finally gets up and lays next to me, "See? I looove you, Leigh." Finn kisses me on the cheek repeatedly. 

I try and sit up but Finn wraps his arms around my waist and holds me down. "I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive this summer." I laugh.

I just really hope it'll all end good.