Under the Protection of Heroes

Completely hidden away, was what Izuku thought when Aizawa showed them to his apartment. He curiously looked around once Aizawa had let them in. It seemed quite nice, but it seemed bare, almost lonely.

"Thank you, for helping us Aizawa-san." Midoriya-san looked at him.

"It's not a problem," Aizawa assured her. "You needed a safe place, and I just happened to live in a secretive place."

"Well, Whilst we are here, I will help out around here as much as possible." Midoriya-san smiled. "It is only right." She added when Aizawa went to protest. Though, there was something else on Izuku's mind.

"Do you think they'll catch him soon, Aizawa-Oji-san?" Izuku asked nervously.

"With all the heroes on the lookout for him, I am sure he'll be caught soon." Aizawa nodded, whilst he knew that was true, it didn't seem to ease the worried look in Izuku's eyes.

That evening, Yamada joined them for dinner, which Midoriya-san had cooked, but he also gave them an update on the situation. With all the heroes looking for him, and the fact they knew his normal Identity, made the case one of the ones with a high solve chance. But, it was a slight chance, but it was possible that Hisashi would try and escape overseas. Izuku was silent as the adults talked, his own mind working overtime, now he had time to think over everything... nothing was making sense. Despite Analysis being accepted as his quirk, Bakugo, and every kid, aside from Hitoshi, and all the teachers at his school still acted as if he was quirkless. They made sure he knew how useless his quirk was. And that's what confused him. There they were claiming his quirk was useless, but the heroes seemed to have seen potential in him, and the villains wanted him, so they deemed his quirk to be useful. Useless and Useful. Which one was it? He was confused, and the general events of that day had worn him out, emotionally and Physically. But, he wanted to figure things out before going to sleep.

"Izuku?" Midoriya-san asked, brushing aside his curls so she could see his eyes. He looked up at her, she gave him a soft, calming smile. "What's wrong? You seem to be thinking quite deeply." Izuku didn't reply at first, he poked at his food as he tried to find the right wording for his thoughts.

"I'm confused..." His reply echoed his confusion, as did the look on his face. He frowned at his food as it if was something he had never seen before. "Why do they want me? My quirk is useless..." He muttered, his last sentence echoed in his mind, but not in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" Yamada asked, "Your quirk is amazing, soo unique!"

"Izuku... are you still being bullied?" Midoriya-san asked, her voice soft,  but they could hear the protective tone in her voice. Izuku bowed his head and nodded slightly, the two pro heroes watched mother and son in surprise. "Have you told the teachers? Are they doing something about it?"

"They don't care... They say it too." Izuku told her. "My quirk is useless to them, it isn't flashy, so it isn't important."

"Of course it is useless to them because they don't see how it can be used. Principle Nezu has seen the potential you have, as has every pro-hero you've met, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Aizawa told him, Izuku looked at him. There was the shimmer of admiration in them. "No one saw my potential until the sports festival back in my first year."

"And, when you get into Yuuei, and we all know you will, You will get to show everyone how brilliant your quirk is. How brilliant you are." Midoriya-san brought him into a hug. "the heroes have faith in you, and so do I. You're already my number one hero." Izuku buried his face into his mother's shoulder and nodded.

~~~~~~

That Monday, Yamada walked Izuku to school. There they met up with Ectoplasm's clone and Hitoshi. The friends headed to class with the clone following close behind. Whilst the school has believed it to be a good idea, to begin with, they soon retracted their statement by the end of the day. Ectoplasm's clone was a huge distract, some kids were overexcited, others were freaked out by its appearance. So, Midoriya-sn informed the school that Izuku would work from their safe house, thus taking him from school until Hisashi was caught. Hitoshi had agreed to be the one to get Izuku's work, he would then give it Yamada or Midnight, whoever came to greet him by the gates after school each day. But, during the weekdays, Nezu invited Izuku to come and spend time in Yuuei. This gave them more time to work with Izuku's quirk, after the kidnapping incident, they had added villains and just any quirk to Izuku's analysis list. Izuku was never short of things to do, though his space in the notebooks quickly vanished and he had to keep stocked up on them.

~~~~~~

Midoriya Hisashi walked through the shadows of the city, a cigarette in his mouth. He knew it was very unlikely that he would be able to get Izuku,  he knew sensei would be disappointed, but there was nothing he could do alone. With Izuku and Inko's location unknown and Izuku being surrounded by heroes every day, it was going to need more than just him to get the kid. His phone rang, which he quickly answered.

"Do you have the boy?" A voice asked

"He's being protected by the heroes at Yuuei every day, and his whereabouts at night is unknown, though expect they will also be guarded by heroes," Hisashi replied. "My kid is practically untouchable from my point of view, Kurogiri."

"All we can do is wait. Come back Pyro." The call ended, Hisashi put his phone away, and began to head back to his sensei's base, they had to wait, but for how long. That kid was going to be watched over by heroes wherever he went. He growled slightly, he should have just grabbed the kid, it would have saved all this trouble.

~~~~~~

It was three weeks later when it was deemed that Hisashi must have fleed, that the Midoriya's could return home.  But they were still under the watchful eye of many heroes.

Author's note:

Yeah, thinking of adding a large time skip for the next chapter. Hope you're ready for Aizawa having was quality time with his boys?