Hosu Attack

Author's note: This is Chapter 45 of the story, I decided to take it up to Chapter 50, and to the Practical exam. After that, it will move on to a second story. So, keep and eye out.

Izuku was setting the table on the morning of the second day of the internship, he was making breakfast for him and the Gran Torino. He had gathered from All Might that the old hero enjoyed sweet things, and thus was cooking some Taiyaki. He was also on the phone to his mom.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine." He told her

Not doing anything too dangerous, are you? She asked

"No, it's only been one day. He was just checking out how well I could use the quirk. I think I impressed him." Izuku told her.

You impress everyone sweetheart. Midoriya-san smiled. Gran Torino came downstairs to see Izuku working to make breakfast already, but realised the boy was also on the phone.

"Aw, mom. Oh, could you ask Aizawa-oji-san to talk to Hatsume-san? I have a few Costume up grade ideas." Izuku asked

Sure, what are these upgrades? She said

"Well, the Gran Torino has a quirk that gives his speed and jumping skill. He moves extremely fast, I was only able to counter his attacks by analysing his movements. Granted it was easy as he attacked from behind. But it gave me an Idea for like something that could lock on to a target or something. As well as a face identifier, so I can point out convicted Villains and all that." Izuku explained.

You work so hard to make sure you can protect people to the fullest. Midoriya-san sniffed happily. I'll speak o him when he pops over. He and Yamada-san said they would visit later. Yamada is missing you a lot.

"He's being over dramatic again." Izuku smiled, the microwave dinged. "Oh, breakfast is done, I'll call you tomorrow."

Okay Izukun, take care." Midoriya-san said.

"I will, bye mom." Izuku nodded, the called ended. Izuku went over to the microwave and got out the Taiyaki.

"Yum, Taiyaki!" Gran Torino smiled happily sitting down.

"Oh, morning! Yeah, All Might said you liked sweet things. I ended up grabbing a boxes of these before I came." Izuku told him.

"You're quite forward thinking." Gran Torino said

"I have to be... If I wasn't, I probably wouldn't be here..." Izuku frowned. "I need to make sure I am aware of everything at all times..."

"You thinking about the U.S.J attack? I heard about that in the news." Gran Torino asked

"Yes and No. My biological father is a Villain. He's called Pyro, and it doesn't help that the Villains are after me for my quirk. My Analysis gives me the upper hand against villains in any location. If I was on their side..."

"They would use you against the heroes." Gran Torino could understand the boy's discomfort. "Toshinori should have considered that before giving you One for All, and making you a larger target... especially if he was still around."

"Who's he?" Izuku asked Gran Torino looked at him.

"Hasn't Toshinori told you about One for All?" Gran Torino asked.

"Not really, other that it is passed on. and it stockpiles power." Izuku replied, Gran Torino sighed. All Might may be a brilliant hero, but he was a useless mentor and teacher. "well, when you get back, you should ask him. It is very important that you know everything about this quirk."