The final stage

"I wonder who we'll be against first." Hitoshi muttered as they ate. "I hope we don't face each other too early."

"That would be rather unfortunate. But, I would honestly lose that round to give you a chance to really show yourself off." Izuku smiled. "I did my showing off in the first two rounds of this festival."

"Well, lets see who we're against first." Hitoshi nodded. "then we can make a plan of action."

~~~~~~

After Lunch, everyone gathered outside again, the first round matches were announced.

Round 1 

Match 1 -Midoriya Izuku Vs Monoma Neito

Match 2 - Kirishima Eijiro Vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Match 3 - Todoroki Shoto Vs Sero Hanta

Match 4 - Iida Tenya Vs Hatsume Mei

Match 5 - Shinso Hitoshi Vs Kaminari Denki

Match 6 - Asui Tsuyu Vs Ashido Mina

Match 7 - Bakugo Katsuki Vs Kendo Itsuka

Match 8 - Tokoyami Vs Yaoyorozu.

"Monoma Neito..." Izuku muttered the name of his opponent. Before he could even wonder who the guy was, he spotted a creepy looking blonde guy grinning his way. Great, he had a creepy opponent. Still, he knew it shouldn't be too much trouble. Hitoshi smiled and looked over at Kaminari.

"Looking forward to fighting you!" Kaminari grinned with a thumbs up.

"Likewise!" Hitoshi nodded, he looked at Izuku who was surveying the board. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"If we all win out matches... the third round could end up being Me Vs Todoroki and you and Bakugo." Izuku told him.

"You're thinking to far ahead, just keep your head in this time and go get ready for your first match." Hitoshi said. "anyway, I wonder what his quirk is..."

"I wasn't paying attention in the cavalry round, I guess I'll just have to find out." Izuku smiled.

"That should be fun." Hitoshi smiled at his friend.

~~~~~~

Everyone had a short break before the matches, Izuku sat alone, his eyes drawn to his opponent. Analysing his every movement, he didn't seemed that strong physically, not as strong as some people... he must have a strong quirk.

~~~

"HEY GUYS! ARE YOU READY?" Yamada's voice once again rang out. "YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH HELL TO GET HERE! BUT NOW IT'S TIME FR THE ONE-ON-ONE TOURNAMENT. YOU'VE ONLY GOT YOURSELVES TO RELY ON!" Izuku was standing in a hall, preparing to face his first match. "EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT A HERO, THIS SAYING HOLDS TRUE! YOU KNOW IT!! SPIRIT, TECHNIQUE, STRENGTH, WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE. USE 'EM ALL AND SHOW US YOUR BEST!"

"Hey." Izuku heard someone behind him. He turned to see All Might, he smiled.

"All Might." He said. 

"You've done so well in this tournament. I have been hearing many pro's whispering about you." All Might smiled. "You really took my words to heart."

"Toshichan and I never expected either of us to get into the hero course. This event was going to be us moving from the general ed to the hero course... I am here just to show what I can do... but, my main priority now I to try and help Toshichan to get into the hero course." Izuku said. 

"Your goals are admirable." All Might nodded. Then it was Izuku's time to go out. He smiled brightly at All Might. 

"Wish me luck." He headed out.

"I doubt you need it, my boy." All Might watched him go.

"The first match!! Class 1-A top boy, and principle Nezu's personal student for many years, It's Midoriya Izuku." Yamada introduced. Izuku only looked at ahead as he came out, this was going to be an easy win. "From Class 1-B, did a brilliant job in the Cavalry battle, it's Monoma Neito!" They stood across from each other, Izuku with a serious look, Monoma with a idiot like grin. "START!" Izuku didn't moved at Monoma ran at him, when it seemed like Monoma was going to throw a punch, he reacted by raising his arm. Monoma touched it, for a sheer second he was grinning at Izuku, before looking and backing away from him. He clutched his head, Izuku stared at him in surprise. What the hell? Izuku could hear laughing from the stand.

"Midoriya! His quirk is copy-cat. He can copy peoples quirks by touching them" Kirishima yelled out. Class 1-A laughed loudly, Izuku shook his head, he may as well end this quickly. He stepped towards Monoma, who backed off again. 

"Don't come near me!" Monoma demanded. Izuku sighed and continued to approach him.

"Monoma Neito has crossed the line! The Winner is Midoriya Izuku!" Yamada called

"what!" Monoma looked up. "How! What's your quirk?" He demanded. Izuku just smirked, he looked up to where Yamada and Aizawa sat, giving them a thumbs up. 

"Got the head go?" Yamada said, but Aizawa was the one who quickly took the job of explaining.

"Midoriya Izuku's quirk allows him to analyse everything about a person, quirk included. After years f training, it takes just a few  seconds for him to gather the relevant information. Recently his quirk had evolved to help him cope with the things he analyses, like quirks, thus the speed and strength boost." Aizawa said. Izuku grinned down at Monoma.

"I guess your mind was prepared for such a quirk." Izuku told him. He left, feeling quite pleased with himself. The match between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu lasted until they both knocked each other and had to be resolved with an arm wrestle, which was won by Kirishima. Todoroki easily won against Sero with just his ice. Iida was used as a model by Hatsume from the support department. Hitoshi was able to put a quick end to his Match with Kaminari, first brainwashing him not use his quirk, before rushing up and releasing from his power. Kaminari didn't get a chance a Hitoshi forced him over the line. Tsu won against Ashido, Bakugo beat Kendo, Tokoyami bet Yaoyorozu. Izuku watched her, he saw her confidence fall completely and frowned. He didn't have time to worry over her though as the second round matches were announced.

Round 2

Match 1 -  Midoriya Izuku Vs Kirishima Eijiro

Match 2 - Todoroki Shoto Vs Iida Tenya

Match 3 - Shinso Vs Asui Tsuyu

Match 4 - Bakugo Katsuki Vs Tokoyami

Now, this was shaping up to be an interesting event.