35 - awake or dead?

Mikeys POV

I opened my eyes to see a clear blue sky. I sighed, knowing I didn't wake up.

"Don't do that!" I heard someone yell. I stood up to see a younger version of me and Bryce. I froze looking at them just playing in some mud and sticking sticks in the mud.

"I remember this," I muttered as I walked towards them.

"My mommy and daddy are getting married!" Bryce told the younger me as I kneeled down in front of them. Obviously they could not see me, but I remember this memory just like it was yesterday. And if I could replay one day in my life so far, it would possibly be this day.

"Married? What's that?" The younger me asked, suddenly interested in Bryce's new. I smiled softly.

"It's when two people love each other so much that they wanna spend the rest of their lives together!" Bryce smiled excitedly. Looking back on this day, he seemed so excited but on the actual wedding, he was bored and unamused. It was quite hilarious to think about.

"Will we ever get married?" The seven year old me asked the eight year old version of Bryce, who nodded.

"Let's make a deal," Bryce said, crossing his legs and sitting in front of the younger me. I smiled looking at them. The younger me nodded his head.

"By the time we are 35, if we are not married, let's marry each other!" Bryce told the younger me who was shocked. I chuckled remembering how shocked and scared I was. Little did I know, right?

"But we are two boys! We can't get married!" Little me whispered to Bryce, who shook his head and pouted.

"Two girls can get married, so two boys can go!" Once I heard Bryce say that, I remembered his aunt, who was actually gay, but she died a few years after this day.

"O-okay, but you're gonna be the boy in the marriage!" Little me yelled at Bryce, then the two of us bursted out laughing. I smiled, laughing along with them as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly the memory faded away, and in front of me was one of the days I hated. It was the day I came out to Bryce. (If I had a back story about his coming our, ignore it. I know Mikey came out at a young age and it ruined his school life, DONT FORGET THAT). I stood against the door frame, looking at the now teenage Mikey and Bryce. I sighed, knowing how much pain I felt after this.

"Dang, Sarah just won't leave me alone," Bryce sighed, shutting his vintage computer. Mikey looked at Bryce, while I sighed, knowing I cannot stop Mikey from coming out.

"Have you ever thought that.." Mikey began in a whisper. Bryce sat up looking at him.

"Thought what? Don't leave me hanging Mikey," Bryce told Mikey, causing Mikey to sigh and cover his eyes with his hands. My heart raced faster as I looked at the younger me.

"Thought that you don't like girls?" Mikey muttered barely. But somehow, Bryce was able to hear it. He took Mikey's hands away from his eyes and looked at Mikey.

"You're gay?" Bryce asked Mikey, who sighed and nodded softly.

"How do you know?" Bryce asked. I put my hand over my beating heart. I began to sweat even knowing what had happened.

"I-I kisses a guy, and I liked it," Mikey told Bryce, he just stared at Mikey blankly.

"Have you kissed a girl?" Bryce asked. Mikey nodded. I sighed, knowing the worst part was over. Little did I know then, that Bryce would go into school, telling everyone my secret and that secret following me to high school.

The memory suddenly faded and standing beside me was Kana, with a smile. She held my hand, allowing me to know she was real. Well basically not my memory.

"You haven't witnessed this memory yet, but it's something I want to show you to wake you up," she whispered. The scene was on a beach, people gathered around, Bryce, an older version. He had to be at least 22 or 23, standing on a platform with a priest.

Jackson standing beside him, Dylan behind Jackson, Justin then Tyler. I looked confused as me and Kana stood beside the priest. After a few seconds. Lyon walked in holding a girl's hand. My mouth dropped when I seen the beautiful long blonde hair she had, realising that it was Lucia.

They walked up the the platform with smiles, then a little brown haired girl, holding Linden's hand walked down the long walk way. She was cute and laughing, causing everyone to smile.

A smile appeared on my face at her cute face. Then out come Jack, and two girls I did not recognise. After a few seconds, people stood up, and the doors opened. A white light came from the door. Before the memory faded, I seen that the person was me.

-

No ones POV

"Mr. Hall, may I have a word with you?" The doctor came in and asked Bryce. He nodded standing up. Lucia was a sleep, so Bryce put her laying on the sofa in the hospital room, wrapped with blankets and pillows on the floor. Lyon was now standing by Mikey's bed, on his feet, looking at his dad.

"Lyon, watch your sister for a moment please," Bryce asked Lyon, he just nodded telling his papa that he would. Once Bryce left the room, Lyon jumped up on Mikey's bed, sitting cross legged beside his dad.

"Daddy, can you wake up now? I miss you," Lyon whispered, looking at his dad.

"I don't wanna be out here with only papa and Luce, I want my daddy too!" Tears began to creep from Lyon's eyes.

"I wanna tell you about my day, I wanna tell you about how me and Luce are friends, I wanna tell so much! But you're still asleep!" Lyon was now sobbing, he rubbed his eyes with his balled fists, but he froze when he felt a hand on his head, ruffling his hair lightly.

"Tell me all about it then."

-

So eh, yeah. I have so much planned and hoping to finish the book soon. Possibly this week or next, idk yet. But yeah, I'll allow your imagination guess what happened. I'll try update everyday :)

- b x