The tourist Thomas goes on a secret mission.

The tryouts that we're going to play with the main team left in the same evening of their third victory as tryouts. It was a moment to shine or to die in the eyes of the fans. The selected boys were all glowing, excited and nervous.

Thomas went to say his wish Marcus a good game, and he felt like he could do a little bit more of soccer, but the subtle pain in his ankle told him not to force the limits. He had to be good for his training during the week. The other boy smiled and thanked him, he wasn't even speaking for his excitement was numbing him.

As soon as the others left Tim showed up all smiles.

"You won't believe all the things they're talking about you..." He had his phone on his hands and Thomas rolled his eyes.

"Are you really deliberately going online again to see things people are talking about us?" Asked Thomas and Tim shook his head denying.

"I'm seeing what they say about you. Only good stuff, you're big shit now my friend, you have like 20 thousands more followers than you used to have before the game. That's ridiculous, more ten since I last checked, it was your first game, imagine after you sign?" Thomas wanted to tell the other boy to stop, but he started to think about that himself.

"Okay, mate, I like that, but i think it's better not to try or lucky, I don't want to quit the team because of people's comment." Tim looked annoyed but he put his phone away, both boys knew he would pick it up and continue to go through Thomas' social media until he was tired and decided to sleep.

The other boys didn't leave during the night, but they were free to come and go on Sunday. Thomas woke up early, he got to the kitchen, the place was as clean as the found, the always did the dishes and cleaned everything before going to bed. He left the house before most of the boys woke up. The younger decided to go watch Unity's main team against Palmers Soccer Team at their stadium, their city was a few hours away from Cosmo City and the boy decided to take a bus.

As the boy explored his hometown, waited for the bus and made his trip he heard people talking all the time. He wasn't the only one going to Palmer to watch the game, other fans wearing their jerseys and with their faces painted filled the vehicle and sang the team's song, laughed, so the other fans were very loud and verbal about their opinion. To Thomas glee they were only saying good things about the tryouts, he sat there eavesdropping and trying not to smile too much.they didn't talk about the main players and Thomas found that satisfying; the younger ones out shining the main players.

"That kid Marcus is rolling, for real, he's scored in all the games..." The loudest fan said.

"Nick is pretty decent too, of Marcus scored it's because of the boy." Said another fan and Thomas just waited for his name eventually be tossed in the conversation and it happened after they discussed Marcus and Nick's goals so far in the season.

"And The Thomas kid? He killed yesterday, assisted both Nick and Marcus goals and Nick only scored 'cuz the boy gave him the ball, east goal."
"Thomas own goal was unbelievable, he made those assholes... look kids trying to learn how to play" completed one of the guys, he got angry eyes from some parents, but he didn't care. Thomas smiled.

"I don't know, to overrated. People were praising him when he didn't even debuted, I don't think this Thomas is that good..." Thomas ego and years of practicing got hurt, but he waited a little more.

"He scored and made the others score, he made the other team look ridiculous, he is very good dude." Thomas laughed, he wasn't checking his phone to avoid the bad comments, but there he was, traveling with the source of possible bad comments.
"It's not really 'Thomas guy'" said Thomas poking his head in the corridor. "It's Thomas S. Fitz." Said the boy and the men looked at him for a long time until they realized. The boy wasn't wearing any of his jerseys, but he had a shirt given by the team to when the boys wanted to hung out and still follow the wear something from the team rule.