Thomas is Unity's finest.

The boys were having the hardest game of the season.

The new tryouts were known now, not only by the public, but also for their adversaries. Their rivals knew what they had to fix when facing the young Crocodiles.

They decided to hit Unity's tryouts where it was the weakest, the defense.

Thomas, Nick and Marcus, the attack lineup for the second half were running and trying as hard as they could, but their rivals had decided that the best way to stop them was to not allow them to touch the ball, so they passed it all the time, their team work was growing on Thomas as he saw for the hundredth time his midfielders let the attack get through and the back defenders fight hard to also let them slip. Sliding easily through the full backs the player on the possession of the ball kicked and didn't score only because the crocodile goalkeeper was prepared.

Thomas cursed and prepared for the ball to get back on the game

The boy was a few feet away from most of the players. He knew that their goalkeeper wouldn't see the ball coming behind all that many people, he was hoping some unity's player would sent a header his way. They couldn't lose, not after winning every single game, not even a draw would be welcomed at that moment.

The rival player kicked the ball from the flag spot, sending it to the gathering of angry, tired players. The ball was randomly kicked and the final kick sent it to the back of the net. Thomas screamed in rage, he kicked the pitch and was heading to the referee when he saw the fans.

Men, women and children were in shock, that was not what they went there for. They wanted to see the great kids the media was talking about nonstop. The future of soccer. Unity's finest.

"Boys! Boys!" The boy screamed to his teammates. "We gotta change this shit! For them!" He said to the other players wearing the same color as he did. Marcus and Tim looked around and agreed and the others nodded.

Back to their positions they kick the ball back to the game and worked on making sure they had the possession of the ball.

Whenever the strikers got to close the fullback rolled the ball back to the goalkeeper and with a strong kick he would air cross it to the other side of the pitch. The lateral back defender would get it and pass to the closest forward.

Neither of the balls kicked were getting through the fullbacks. Thomas almost started a fight, but he could feel thousand of fans watching him, so instead he got ballsy and the next time he got the ball he went for the fullback closer to him, he decided to play, to do a trick and mock the other player. As the player lost focus of his game and let his ego get hurt Thomas passed through him and dribbled the goalkeeper and sent the ball to the goal.