Chapter 1

"Taehyung Hyung!" 16 year old Jeon Jungkook shouted to his 17 year old lover.

"Jungkook-ah what?" Taehyung looked up from where he was seated at a worn out bench in Highschool courtyard.

"Come on others want us now! We're late!" Kookie shouted as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him up, pecking his cheek quickly. Taehyung smirked as he put his hands on Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer before pressing his lips against the youngers. Jungkook melted into the kiss as he tangled his hair into Taehyung's.

"Jesus you horny fucks breathe. I thought I sent you to get Taehyung not suck on his face." 20 year old Min Yoongi growled as he watched the two quickly pull away.

"Ah Yoongi-Hyung!!" Taehyung shouted happily before completely forgetting about the younger male and making his way towards the older.

Jungkook frowned at this. Lately Taehyung has been a bit more distant. He wouldn't be as intimate with Jungkook as he used to and he spent most his time around Jimin or Yoongi.

Taehyung hugged yoongi as the latter rolled his eyes. "Come on we gotta go. Namjoon is already trying to calm the raging Jin-Hyung." Yoongi muttered and Taehyung smiled his box like smile. "Of course!" He chirped.

Lately Taehyung hasn't been feeling that satisfying spark that he used to feel around Jungkook. In all honesty he wasn't even sure if he still loved the Maknae. Taehyung, conflicted with his thoughts found himself feeling attracted to Yoongi. Unable to help himself he ends up spending most of his time with Yoongi or Jimin.

As for Yoongi..well he always loved Taehyung. When he found out that Taehyung and Jungkook were dating he was devastated. But then he soon turned angry at the thought of it. He soon got over it as of now, they are all friends.

"Come on now. The party probably already started" Yoongi said as he started walking towards Namjoon's house, Taehyung and Jungkook following shortly after. In an attempt to get closer to Taehyung again, Jungkook "accidentally" brushed his hand against Taehyung's. Taehyung, knowing full well what he was doing, decided to play dumb. He did nothing as the younger frowned and looked off into nowhere.

~Time skip to party~

As soon as Yoongi Jungkook and Taehyung entered the house, the smell of alcohol and weed filled there nostrils. Much to yoongi's dismay, Jungkook clung to Taehyung at all times.

After awhile of talking and walking around, Jungkook found Hoseok. He immediately let go of taehyung, pecked his cheek, and ran off.

Taehyung sighed in relief as he grabbed a cup of alcohol and handed it to me, grabbing one for himself as well.

Taking a swig, yoongi slightly cringed. Tequila. This stuff is bound to make you do stupid shit. Yoongi watched in disbelief as Taehyung downed 3 of them.

"Holy shit tae maybe you should slow down" yoongi said but taehyung just grabbed another.

"It's alllllll fiiiiiinnneeee" he slurred as he downed another one. Yoongi just sighed before drinking a few cups of his own.

--------

Taehyung, who is now completely wasted, was being led upstairs by Yoongi who knew he needed to rest. Don't get me wrong though, yoongi as well was pretty smashed.

Yoongi made it to a spare bedroom and shoved taehyung in and shut the door, locking it.

"Yoongi hyungggggg" taehyung slurred as he clung onto Yoongi.

Yoongi loved it. Feeling taehyung throw himself at him made him feel great. Though it could just be the alcohol.

"Taehyung-ah, maybe you should rest." Yoongi tried to reason before he gasped. Taehyung connected his lips to yoongi's neck as he started sucking on the latters neck.

"Taehyung-ah wh-what are you doing?" Yoongi tried to comprehend what was happening as he let out soft moans.

"Yoongi-Hyung~ I want you~" taehyung half moaned out.

That was all it took. Yoongi pushed the younger back onto the bed and Crawled on top of him. Yoongi connected their lips in a passionate and lustful kiss. Taehyung tangled his fingers in yoongi's hair and tugged lightly, causing a moan to escape the others lips.

Yoongi's lips traveled down taehyungs jaw and to his neck, leaving dark hickeys.

He lifted up taehyungs shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it elsewhere. He continued to kiss down his stomach until he was face to face with taehyungs hardened member. Looking up at taehyung who nodded his head, he pulled down his pants and boxers and taehyungs dick sprung free. Taehyung blushed madly and his breathing was heavy. Yoongi kissed the tip earning a quiet moan from the younger. He licked the tip before putting as much as he could down his throat and wrapping his hands around what didn't fit. Taehyung moaned loudly as he arched his back slightly.

"Y-yoongi!" Taehyung moaned out a he tugged at his Hyungs hair. Yoongi growled, sending vibrations on taehyungs member and he moaned louder.

Yoongi sucked and pumped his hands around it causing taehyung to throw his head back in pleasure and moan.

"Y-yoongi i-im gonna-" taehyung was cut off as he arched his back more and moaned loudly.

Yoongi quickly pulled away and started taking his clothes off.

"Not yet baby" Yoongi whispered to him huskily and Taehyung whined.

Yoongi positioned himself at Taehyung's enterence as he looked at tae.

Without warning he slowly pushed into him.

Taehyung let out a loud moan/scream as he dug his nails into the olders back, causing yoongi to growl.

Yoongi pushed all the way in then stopped to let taehyung adjust.

After a little while taehyung nodded to Yoongi telling him to continue.

He pulled half way out then thrusted back in hard but not fast.

Taehyung moaned loudly as he gripped yoongi's shoulders. "F-faster!" Taehyung whimpered and and Yoongi obeyed. He pulled out halfway again and slammed hard into taehyung, speeding up each time.

Taehyung was now a shaking moaning mess as Yoongi relentlessly slammed into him.

Taehyung moaned louder and louder, his eyes screwed shut as all he felt was pleasure. Soon a familiar feeling built up in the pit of his stomach.

"Y-yoongi im close!" He moaned out as Yoongi's thrusts got sloppier.

The older panted as he to was close.

After a few more thrusts taehyung screamed in pleasure as he came all over his stomach.

Yoongi following soon after.

He slowly pulled out, panting as he plopped beside an already passed out taehyung. He wrapped his arms around him and fell asleep.

------------

"Yoongi you up here? Jungkook is looking fo-" Namjoon stopped midsentence as he saw the two naked men asleep in his spare bedroom.

"Shit" he mumbled as he ran downstairs to jungkook.

"Ah...sorry kook. Taehyung must have left. Hes not up there." Namjoon lied and Jungkook frowned.

"Oh ah...ok... I guess i will see you all monday?" Jungkook said but it came out more like a question. He put on his jacket and mad his way back home, which wasnt too far.

"Dammit those two......how am i going to keep this a secret from Jungkook?" Namjoon sighed as later into the night everyone was gone.

A/N: ok so this is my first story (and first smut so bear with me) i hope you all enjoy this i will probably update as often as i can. But i do update randomly ._. Byee~~