Chapter 2

~Few Weeks Later~

Taehyung tiredly walks to school with Jungkook who currently has his arm around him.

"Jungkook you should carry me" Taehyung murmurs out with a slight whine.

"Gladly!" Kookie chirped. He walked in front of Tae and crouched down slightly.

Taehyung jumped up and hooked his arms around Jungkook's neck and legs around his waist.

"Aish Hyung your so light...do you even eat?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

Taehyung went quiet and fidgeted slightly before speaking.

"Ah..of course i eat jungkook! I would be dead if i didn't." He pouted before kissing Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook in return smiled.. "Taehyung..."

"Yea?" The older responded

"I love you. So much. I would do anything for you, travel the world for you, kill for you. You know that right?" Jungkook said in a serious tone. Maybe too serious... His voice seemed to drop an octave or two.

Taehyung shivered. 'Kill? Did he really mean that?'

Something about how Jungkook spoke made Taehyung feel....unsafe. Aren't you supposed to feel safe around your partner?

Taehyung shook off the feeling as Jungkook was calling out his name.

"Huh? Sorry...i was lost in thought" Taehyung murmered quietly.

Jungkook frowned but let it go. He would ask again another time.

As for Taehyung, he was thinking about the night of the party.

What he did.

With Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't even know about it and Taehyung felt guilty. He remembered every second of it.

He remembered every feeling he had felt.

He felt good.

Yoongi made him feel good.

But he couldnt tell Jungkook that.

He couldn't possibly hurt the only person that was ever there for him.

But lately Taehyung couldn't help but lose his feelings towards the younger.

Taehyung let out a sigh for the fifth time and Jungkook finally decided to speak up.

"Ok whats wrong?" He asked, dropping Taehyung on the ground then turning to look at him.

"Ah...its nothing Kookie im fine" Taehyung replies with a fake smile.

Jungkook knew all too well the difference between his real smiles and fake smiles.

Jungkook sighed. I will ask him when we get home.

------------

The day dragged on slowly and boringly.

Once the bell rang signalling the end of school, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him all the way home.

Once they got home Jungkook shoved Taehyung inside and slammed the door shut.

Taehyung stumbled and hit the wall.

Jungkook pinned him up and got dangerously close to him.

"Whats going on with you? Your distant, you always space out, and your lying to me. Hell we havnt had sex in a month!!" Jungkook seethed.