Chapter 3

(Oh shit son its been awhile oOPS....sorry im lazy and i have writers block :) )

Taehyung woke up to see jungkook cuddled up beside him on the bed.

He bit his lip as pain spread through hus body.  He slowly got up, successfully Not waking the younger up, and made his way to the bathroom. He he opened the medicine cabinet and took out some pain killers. He took 2 of them and washed it down with sink water.

Taehyung let out a sigh as he lifted his shirt up to show his bandaged abdomen.

"How am i supposed to explain this to the others...?" He muttered angrily to himself. He quickly put hus shirt down and walked out of the bathroom, checking the time. 6:45 a.m. ShIT!!

Tae quickly grabbed a shirt, skinny jeans, boxers, and his hoodie, putting them all on he shook jungkook awake.

"Kookie!! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Taehyung yelled and the said boy jumped awake.

"WoAh WhAt?! IM AwAke!!??" Jungkook quickly realized the situation and sprung into action. He grabbed some clothes and quickly changed.

He went to grab something to eat, when Taehyung grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door. "nO TiMe FoR fOoD!!"

And thats the story of how the two boys missed first period :)

------------

"Where the hell were you guys?!?!" Jins motherly screech filled the two late boys ears.

"Sorry Hyung...we overslept.." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck nervously as Jungkook attempted to back his excuse up.

"Aish...kids these days.." Jin mumbled before grabbing Taehyung by the waist and leading him to the others.

Taehyung flinched at the contact, not going unnoticed by Yoongi.

"TaeTae are you alright?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow as the younger sat down next to him.

A light blush spread across his face as he looked down. "Ah...im fine Yoongi Hyung" taehyung mumbled while fiddling with the end of his hoodie.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the younger and locked eyes. The look said sonething along the lines of 'we'll talk later'

Taehyung sighed but scooted a but closer to the older.

Jungkook, who happened to sit across from them, noticed his boyfriend scooting closer to Yoongi and let out a quiet growl.

"Kook is everything ok?" Jimin asked as he looked at the younger worridly.

Jungkook smiled. "Nothing is wrong ChimChim im fine" he forced out.

Jimin just nodded before going back to talking to Hoseok.

----------

"Taehyung we should leave now" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

They all decided to stop at the park for a little time to relax and just hang out together.

But jungkook was pissed. He was sick of watching his boyfriend be touchy with Yoongi and vice versa.

Taehyung noticed the anger in the youngers voice and his heart sped up.

"A-ah...alright kookie.." He mumbled out and Yoongi grabbed his arm.

"Jungkook if you dont want to stay you can leave. I wilk bring Taehyung home later." Yoongi looked at Jungkook with an unknown look.

Taehyung panicked as he saw the two angrily looking at each other.

He was scared..

Not for himself.

But for Yoongi.

Jungkook once said he would kill for the older. Taehyung didnt know whether to believe him or not but at the moment..he didnt want to test the youngers patience.

"H-hyung its ok im kind of t-tired anywa-" taehyung tried to explain but was cut off by Jungkook

"See? Hes tired. Come on Taehyung" he growled out and Tae whimpered quietly. He didnt know if he should look towards Yoongi for help, or if he should just stay quiet and prepare himself for what Jungkook will do to him.

"Taehyung" Yoongi's velvety voice broke through Taehyung's distressed thoughts.

"Y-yes?" He asked pathetically while Yoongi stepped up to him and look him straight in the eyes.

"Do you really want to go with Jungkook?"

Taehyung froze. He didnt know what to say.

Actually, he did know what to say.

He knows what he wants.

He wants Yoongi.

"I-i.." Taehyung stuttered out. He glanced at Jungkook. Pure rage painted his face and in his eyes....was a glint of some sort.

Whatever it was, it scared Taehyung.

"I..."

"I want to stay with you Hyung." He whispered as quietly as he could but the Elder heard him clearly.

He turned to Jungkook with a small smirk.

"I'll drop him off later."

Thats all Jungkook needed to hear before he scoffed and sent taehyung a nasty glare.

"Whatever. Bye" he muttered before starting his walk home.

Yoongi held Taehyungs shaky hand and turned to the younger.

"Taehyung" 

Said male looked up at the older with tears. "Y-yes?" He muttered out

"Is Jungkook hurting you?"