Sequel! Please Read!

Woah, it feels like a dream that I'm saying this but, yes, you all waited so patiently and kindly for a direct answer on whether or not there's a sequel. So I am here to confirm that yes, I will be making a sequel to Two Dads.

So first off I would just like to explain a few things so if you don't care about anything else then you can click off right now. If not then thank you so much.

First off I would like to apologize for taking so long. Two Dads was one of my first big stories to get the number of interactions it did, I remember at some point it was rank number 70 something? in Fanfiction awhile ago. I could be wrong though.

Next, I would like to thank you all for reading and enjoying this book even though the grammar is horrible which I will get to editing soon. I also want to thank you all for loving this book as much as I do and I just love all of you dearly.

Now over with all that mushy emotions, yuck.

Let's get to the part you've all been anticipating for, maybe over a year.

INFORMATION!

- The sequel is still yet to be given a title, if you have any suggestions maybe I'll use it.
- Also, if there's anything confusing or that doesn't make sense so far in the story, please comment what so I can clear that up in the sequel.
- If you have anything specific you want to see in the sequel, comment down below and I'll maybe explain that as well.
- Finally, I would like to say that, I have indeed started on it. I'm halfway done with the first chapter though it won't be out yet.

If there's any more updates that I think of, I'll be sure to inform you guys. If not, always check my page for updates on my message board. Also feel free to private message me for any questions!

IMPORTANT DATES!

- I have a busy schedule as of right now so no promises! But sometime in the beginning of the new year, 2018, I will be publishing the first chapter of the sequel.

Also, if you read any of my other books, I just want to let you know I will be deleting or unpublishing some. Reason why is that because I lost inspiration and motivation to continue it. In return, I'm publishing brand new and fresh ideas to start off 2018!

Titles / Books I May Consider Publishing!

- Sweet and Sour. ( Gray x Juvia. )

- Fairy Tail One Shots. ( Mix of Fairy Tail couples. )

- Fame. ( Gray x Juvia. )

- The Documentary. ( Jellal x Erza. )

- Magic at Fairy Academy! ( My own little twist of Fairy Tail, revolving the life of high school mages. )