Publish Dates! Unpublishing Dates!

Hi everyone! Okay, so if you're reading this then you should know that there will be a sequel to Two Dads.

But —

I have the flu right now and I've had it for about three days so I've been bed ridden. Though that hasn't stopped me from writing.

I will admit that I have been struggling mainly because I set a deadline for myself to have chapters for certain books finished by at least December 30. So I would like to announce the books that I would like to unpublish for newer and better books for 2018!

I know, some of you read my other books that I haven't updated in months and honestly, I most likely have no motivation nor ideas to continue.

Most Likely Unpublishing -

- Lost Love
- Cuts and Bruises
- Lingerie

Sorry to disappoint some of you waiting on an update.

Now the moment you all have been waiting for! The date that I have set for the first chapter of the sequel to Two Dads is on ......

December 15!

An update schedule is not yet guaranteed but there will be one I promise! If anything comes up that may push the deadline back I will let you all know.

Also, to celebrate the new year of 2018 I would like to share some upcoming books that I have already started and would love to share;

— Sweet and Sour ( Gray x Juvia )
[ I definitely will be publishing this sometime in January.]

edit: SIKE. this story is more complicating than i thought.

— Eclipse (My own "remake" of Fairy Tail)
[ Still debating if I should publish this.]

— Fairy Tail: One Shots and Short Stories!
[ Also, I will definitely publish this. Maybe sooner than January.]

— Fame ( Natsu x Lucy )
[ Also debating if I should publish this. But I have a feeling I am.]

If you have any questions about anything feel free to comment or message me! I am always open to answer your questions. Or you can just say hi, I'm also open to being a friend.

OH. AND. I STILL NEED A TITLE.
- I have seen some good ones and one really caught my eye but I would like to see some more before I choose one.

Thank you! xoxo