Yay!

Chiels' pov
My parents hugged me, then the others. Everything was like I wanted and dreamed of. Asian then cut the car off and hugged me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

After hours, everyone left except my parents.

"What names have y'all picked?" My dad asks.

"We are still thinkin." I say.

"Well better decide within three months. I know you two will think of something pretty as her." My mom says.

"Thanks mom. Well I'm bushed. I'm gonna get to bed." I say.

I hugged them and told them bye, took a shower and went to sleep.

The next day I got up and I had the biggest pain. Oh shit.

"Baby wake up. Baby!" I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"We need to go to the hospital. Now" I say.

We get up, he gets dressed quick, we get the bag, get in the truck, and call my parents.

We get to the hospital finnaly. Please don't let anythin happen to my baby girl. She ain't ready she's too early. She don't have a name! Baby please don't come yet.

Hours pass before I could see my parents. They finnaly came in the room.

"What did they say?" Mom and dad asks.

"False alarm. They said they want me in twice a month." I say.

"Are you on bed rest?" Mom asks.

"No. I'm glad for that. I caint miss the races. It kills me not gettin to race." I say.

"I know it does." Dad says.

"As soon as I can I'm coming for the list." I say.

"On race nights who will watch the baby?" Mom asks.

"Heaven." I reply.

"Okay since this happened, y'all need to have names and be ready." Mom says.

I look at Asian.

"Jadelynn Kelsie." I say.

He smiled.

"That's beautiful." He says.

I smile.

We then we're realased and went home.

I'm glad she did not come today. Doctor says she would have been three pounds. He said her lungs wernt even fully developed.

TWO MONTHS LATER.

I'm as big as a six month pregnant woman. How I have not gotten bigger I have no idea. My back hurts. I caint even stand more then two hours. What sucks is I caint even stay long at the races anymore.