Newscapecomics - {Spoiler}

Au: The first words that your soulmate says to you are tattoed on your arm.

SPOILER WARNING: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ OR WATCHED HARRY POTTER

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Man, Uni sure hated his soulmate. From day 1, those words had been there: "Man, I can't believe that Dumbledore died." 

He had no idea what it meant early on, but when the first Harry Potter book had been published, he knew what would eventually happen. He waited for years in agony, not knowing when Dumbledore was going to die. And then he decided to watch the new release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at his local theater with some friends.

He was captivated by how well they made the movies, and how it matched mostly to the book. It was only when he was leaving the theater holding half-empty buckets of popcorn when he heard it:

"Man, I can't believe Dumbledore died."

Uni whipped his head around and pointed at the speaker.

He was a male, walking next to another black-haired man with glasses and a beard. He seemed casual, just walking out of the same theater as Uni.

"IT WAS YOU."

Uni said those words, pointing his finger straight at the guy. He was furious, this man, this attractive man, spoiled Harry Potter for him. Oh boy, that guy was gonna get chewed out by him.

The man just looked up, looking slightly confused, before glancing down at his wrist and pausing before saying something with a slightly amused expression.

"Well, that wasn't how I expected these words to sound."

Uni marched over to that guys annoyingly smug face and dumped his leftover popcorn on him. 

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER. YOU RUINED THE WHOLE SERIES FOR ME WITH THAT SENTENCE. I HATE YOU, YOU ATTRACTIVE BASTARD AND-"

Uni paused, blushing as he realized what he said. And that idiot still had that stupid smug face and grinned at his embarrassment. The guys friend was now also snickering, and taking pictures with his phone.

Blushing furiously, he grabbed the guys hoodie and dragged him somewhere else. There, he proceeded to rant for an hour about he fucking ruined it for him and how he should go die. When he finished, he was about to leave when the mystery guy grabbed the back of his shirt, yanked him backward, and pecked him on the cheek.

Walking out, he still had that goddamned smug look on his face, with a cheeky smile. 

"By the way, never got your name. By the way, I'm Cory, not 'attractive bastard' for future reference. I'll be seeing you around...Uni." he finished, glancing at his bag before walking out.

"And that kids, is how I met your father."