DashJon - Helpful Demons

Au: There are the terrible killing demons. There are the super evil take-over-the-world demons.  But then, there are the demons with...questionable ways of helping you.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-   Jon sighed. He walked down the hall, heading to the bathroom to wash his face a bit before the job interview. He still had time, right? After all, his watch said it was only 10:15... 

Stepping into his small bathroom, he glanced at the mirror and almost fainted in fear.

W-written on the mirror in blood were the words...

LEAVE NOW. YOUR INTERVIEW IS IN 5 MINUTES. YOUR WATCH STOPPED. WHO EVEN USES WATCHES ANYMORE, USE YOUR PHONE FROM NOW ON IDIOT.

What?

Still slightly scared, he glanced at his watch. The writing was right...his watch still said 10:15...

Silently thanking(?) the writing, he grabbed his stuff and ran to his interview.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-  

 The writing had become a normal occurence by now. Sure it was slightly scary, but mostly annoying. Sometimes he wouldn't see the writing until the next day. Have you ever tried cleaning day-old bloodstains from a mirror?!?

Finally, one day, he decided to do something about it. He drove to the nearest store and bought a magnetic whiteboard and several red whiteboard markers. This way, he wouldn't have to keep explaining to the dry cleaners why his shirt had blood on it.

As he unlocked the door, he walked through his house and swung into the bathroom.

There, he was greeted with the sight of a...girl? A girl with white hair, writing letters on the mirror with blood.

"Uhhh..."

Awkward silence ensued.

....

....

"My names Dashlie..."

....

....

"Dammit Dashlie, you don't have to kill a chicken every time I have a dentist appointment."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- 

After getting to know Dashlie better, he found that she wasn't as bad as he thought. She was a demon, counterpart of the angel Ashlie. She was apparently the youngest in her family, and was expected to carry out the tradition of killing her counterpart like her brothers Richard and Duni did. She decided to rebel, which is why she was helping Jon in the first place. 

There was no more writing, as Dashlie just popped up whenever he was late or something. They were happily girlfriend and boyfriend from that day on.   

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- 

Hey guys, Pastel here! First of all, DONT KILL ME PLEASE I PROMISE I'LL GET THAT JONSHLIE AND CORBRI ONE OUT SOON. I just had writers block for those particular oneshots, and don't want to give you guys a crappy rushed oneshot. I'll try to finish them soon! And sorry if the ending was rushed, Wattpad apparently can't save my work so I wanted to publish it first.

-Pastel